Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

JY951 = 1, MB C280 Sport Sedan = 0...Last Night On Schuykill X-Way In Phila PA

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 03:10 AM
jy951
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gator_86_951
Dude, what is with the overuse of the elipis?

Maybe I should connect all of my sentences this way....then it looks like one thought....why didn't i think of this before......this is so l33t......werd......I did some boost runs in my car earlier......but i realized it is actually pretty slow in a straight line.........I did p0wn a semi truck town......w00t
whatever! <yawn>
Old 11-13-2005, 04:10 AM
M Danger
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, is this guy an *** or what?
Old 11-13-2005, 05:44 AM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M Danger
wow, is this guy an *** or what?
Yes
Old 11-13-2005, 05:46 AM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jy951
NGK BPR7E-IX plugs

Get some German plugs, man.

We're aren't kiddies here, most of us are comfortable enough with the size of our- nevermind. We don't post "kill stories" here. Childish.
Old 11-13-2005, 06:58 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

its fama
Old 11-13-2005, 07:40 AM
951_RS
Rennlist Member

Oh crap they let this guy back on the list... And the world got just a little darker =[
Thank god we have him out there proving to those "elite" cars that turbo porsches are just so quick!
I have a biturbo audi! Wee! Oh you mean the fat heavy ones that are slow and would be smoked by my most everyone I know around here?

That doesn't matter though because bench racing is annoying and a waste of time, but if you post some time slips I will produce some too, with videos to match =/

Just because it says bi turbo, doesn't mean anything special, anyone with a real want for power would go single turbo anyhow but I'm sure your sound knowledge and car expertise will come back to stomp me and prove me oh so wrong
Old 11-13-2005, 07:51 AM
special tool
Banned

You guys are being a little tough on him, no?
I mean he just told a story about a guy who messed with him.

Its not like he is making fun of the Porsche crossover system with no turbo experience, like some of the geniuses on the NA forum......
Could be a lot worse.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Skunk Workz
Pro

Originally Posted by special tool
Its not like he is making fun of the Porsche crossover system with no turbo experience, like some of the geniuses on the NA forum......
Come to think about it,you never seemed to answer the question I asked there...
Old 11-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where is Ted? $hit like this is why this should be Members only board.
And if you become a memeber before being banned and race something at the TRACK in MB form, please at least make it an AMG. My wife's C320 Sport Wagon - I would not report kicking her butt.
Old 11-13-2005, 02:17 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Now this is the true story:

I was heading home after doing some highway tuning runs with MAFterburner and I notice a Toyota corolla S stalking me. I move...he moves...then he decides to WOT and I hit the accelerator and began to PRAY that I don't go lean (so far I've been able to get my AF from the mid 11s to high 12s, with an occasional low 13). Make a long story short...BURNED HIM GOOD...I couldn't believe that he would try and go WOT on a turbo porsche..who cares if it's old porsche..it's still a turbo porsche!

After spanking his a$$ twice, I shut it down (Philly cops are starting to crack down on x-way racers), here he comes 10 seconds later (I forced him to get stuck behind a truck after I make a quick manuver) at 80+ mph, I let him go.

What is up with Corolla S drivers? They really believe the salesman's spiel about your about to drive a Toyota Sports Sedan - eeeww weeee!. The HP nbrs for a 2006 Toyota Sports Sedan are 128 hp - that's the equivalent of a STOCK 951 - C'mon now!

For the record, my 86 951 was recently upgraded with a Lindsey Super 48 turbo, Lindsey Satge 2 Intercooler, Lindsey Stage 2 MAF, Mafterburner, Siemens 55# injectors, Lindsey Fuel Rail, SS fuel lines, and FPR. I already had KoKeln (AFM) chips that I plan to upgrade - my mods have outstripped the capability of these chips - in my opinion.

I also have a Greddy Profec B EBC, Hyperboost (Forge like) DV with shims, Lindsey dual port wastegate, and NGK BPR7E-IX plugs . Until I get my fueling in order, I'm not running more than 10 psi.

Just wanted to share this kill..another baby seal (Toyota Corolla S) clubbed by a modded 951.
Attached Images  
Old 11-13-2005, 02:22 PM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Gator_86_951
Dude, what is with the overuse of the elipis?

Maybe I should connect all of my sentences this way....then it looks like one thought....why didn't i think of this before......this is so l33t......werd......I did some boost runs in my car earlier......but i realized it is actually pretty slow in a straight line.........I did p0wn a semi truck town......w00t
Don't diss campeck style. I dunno, JY is super cool. The most revered person on RL at the moment.

Special tool - that is such an awesome post I had to take a screenshot of it. HAHAHA.
Old 11-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Serge, dude I thought I was the most revered person on rennlist. Christ. To think I have been walking around for like almost a year with my airbrushed "most revered rennlister" trucker hat sideways like all the coolest kids. But, I won't stop making that swooshing sound all the time like the big blow off valves everytime I see a hot girl.

Boost runs 4 lyfe!
Old 11-13-2005, 09:23 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by jy951
whatever! <yawn>
Speaking of yawn, your original version was much funnier:

Yo ... dis be tite and wacked YO! I be cruizin' down da strip wit dem hoes sweatin' ma sweet azz race car. I gotz meh a full SS headers, xpipe, ypipe, race pipe, eisenmann exhaust ... dem peeps be stoppin' and starin' ... I gotz dem tunes goin' on .... RACE exhaust sounding suh-weet ... my whip be slammed ...

I be wearin' ma Dolce & Gabbana tie, mah Dolce & Gabbana shoes, mah Gucci sunglasses, mah Burberry shirt and Versace jeans ... deh all be jealous foolios n' sweatin' meeh...

Dis perp puled upp een a suprah twen-turboh. POOR I thught ... and den he triees too trip meeh yo, "whut yu gott undah dat hood deh, a hemi" ... I says, "nahh foolio ... I gotz your momma undurr hear suckin' ma n*tzzzz" .... OHHH SMACK! Peeps start trippin' yo! .....

He all be actin' like he gonna doo sometin' ... I said, "I tells yu whut bro ... since ur wal-mart dressin' azzz ain't got class ... hows 'bout I gives you mah Dolce & Gabbana tie that cost me like $100 YO! if yah tink you can sweat meh ..." ..OH SMACK again ... dat foolio donna even know dat I smacked him agin!

He be sayin' "aiiihghhht..." .... so, we's took off down dis strip ... I be poppin' da clutch at 6000 rpm's with dah winduhs open ... and YO! I be hittin' 100 like nuttin' ... 140 mph ... and then 175 MPH YO! ... still ... dem foolio be pullin' on ma whip tho' ... dat ***** be runnin' from meh ... dang ...

Wouldn't you know it ... liike 175 mph ... my dolce & gabbana tie flew off thrugh da damn open winduw ... damn YO! But, whatevah YO ... I got meh a $60K car ... I can affurd a $100 tie yo! We getz back and ... I gotta give dis foolio da $300 gucci sunglasses I be wearin' ...

so ... dont evah where yur Dolce & Gabbana tie whiles yah drivin' 175 mph..... dat shyt be wacked yo, dat tie flie off and whatnotz ...
Old 11-13-2005, 09:26 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by streckfu's951
Speaking of yawn, your original version was much funnier:

Yo ... dis be tite and wacked YO! I be cruizin' down da strip wit dem hoes sweatin' ma sweet azz race car. I gotz meh a full SS headers, xpipe, ypipe, race pipe, eisenmann exhaust ... dem peeps be stoppin' and starin' ... I gotz dem tunes goin' on .... RACE exhaust sounding suh-weet ... my whip be slammed ...

I be wearin' ma Dolce & Gabbana tie, mah Dolce & Gabbana shoes, mah Gucci sunglasses, mah Burberry shirt and Versace jeans ... deh all be jealous foolios n' sweatin' meeh...

Dis perp puled upp een a suprah twen-turboh. POOR I thught ... and den he triees too trip meeh yo, "whut yu gott undah dat hood deh, a hemi" ... I says, "nahh foolio ... I gotz your momma undurr hear suckin' ma n*tzzzz" .... OHHH SMACK! Peeps start trippin' yo! .....

He all be actin' like he gonna doo sometin' ... I said, "I tells yu whut bro ... since ur wal-mart dressin' azzz ain't got class ... hows 'bout I gives you mah Dolce & Gabbana tie that cost me like $100 YO! if yah tink you can sweat meh ..." ..OH SMACK again ... dat foolio donna even know dat I smacked him agin!

He be sayin' "aiiihghhht..." .... so, we's took off down dis strip ... I be poppin' da clutch at 6000 rpm's with dah winduhs open ... and YO! I be hittin' 100 like nuttin' ... 140 mph ... and then 175 MPH YO! ... still ... dem foolio be pullin' on ma whip tho' ... dat ***** be runnin' from meh ... dang ...

Wouldn't you know it ... liike 175 mph ... my dolce & gabbana tie flew off thrugh da damn open winduw ... damn YO! But, whatevah YO ... I got meh a $60K car ... I can affurd a $100 tie yo! We getz back and ... I gotta give dis foolio da $300 gucci sunglasses I be wearin' ...

so ... dont evah where yur Dolce & Gabbana tie whiles yah drivin' 175 mph..... dat shyt be wacked yo, dat tie flie off and whatnotz ...

Old 11-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

Haha! Makes me want to go watch Ali G.

Quick Reply: JY951 = 1, MB C280 Sport Sedan = 0...Last Night On Schuykill X-Way In Phila PA