WTB: IceShark gear

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 04:13 AM
georgeleroy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: IceShark gear

Dear Rennlisters--
Although at first glance this request may seem callous or disrespectful in light of the recent loss of Dan, please bear with me. Even as a relative newcomer to this forum, I did communicate several times with Dan and got to know him a little. We discussed my needs, and I had standing orders with him for lighting kits and cables.
Before last week and the news of his death, everytime I switched my headlights on I felt the anticipation of knowing "it won't be long now", IceShark's stuff will arrive and it will be soooo nice. Not just the products but the pleasure of working with a person of his level of integrity. All you had to do was talk with him once and you knew...
Anyway, if anyone out there has any uninstalled/car's been sold/etc lighting kits or battery cables that they would like a good home for, I would be happy to pay you full price. I'd love to have THE BEST, and to honor Dan's passion by having his gear in the car I love.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:52 AM
aeronautica86
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I highly doubt anyone will have a set to sell, however if any of yall have good pics or info/part numbers for the battery cables and light kits I would like to look into what it would take to put these kits together again...

Quick Reply: WTB: IceShark gear