Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

rennlisters Northeast Ohio...little help?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006 | 01:30 PM
Weston Dillard
Racer

Reviving an old thread, but need help from you guys. I have the same problem highboy describes. I have regapped the reference sensors a couple times to no avail, as well as switching locations and wires. One thing I have noticed is that if I disconnect the temp sensor, which causes a rich condition, the car will try to fire. I reconnect the tem sensor and it fires up. This makes me think I'm getting a really weak spark that won't ignite anything but a rich mixture at startup. I can't understand how reference sensors would do that. What about coil? Can a coil be weak, or is it a matter of it works or it doesn't.

Help me out here!

West
Old 01-05-2006 | 11:27 PM
Weston Dillard
Racer

Did I do something to **** you people off? :-)
Old 01-05-2006 | 11:59 PM
944Fest (aka Dan P)
Unaffiliated

Sorry you didn't get any replies, Weston... Your question is hidden deep in an old thread that the title only would attract the attention of someone from NE Ohio. Try your own thread, maybe you will get more help. I pretty much contributed all the useful info I have helping out highboy.

Best of luck with it!
Old 01-06-2006 | 12:30 AM
Weston Dillard
Racer

Thanks Dan. My problem was just so close to highboy's, I hated to start a new thread. May have to.

West

Quick Reply: rennlisters Northeast Ohio...little help?