Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

KoKeln Chips & Turbos

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005 | 02:59 AM
jy951
Instructor

Default KoKeln Chips & Turbos

Is anyone on rennlist using KoKeln chips & turbos anymore?

They were the rage a few years back - don't hear much these days. Seems like other vendors have entered the space. Anyway, I have a Kokeln turbo that is just collecting dust (never installed) in my basement - was going to use for a project - but have since changed my mind - just might put it up for sale if there still is a 951 market for this vendor.
Old 09-25-2005 | 09:18 AM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

What size is the turbo? Kokeln chips have about 4 different elements than stock. Lindsey doesn't sell Kokeln anymore...not sure if Stable Energies does or not, as you might have to go straight to the Vision Motorsports site.
Old 09-25-2005 | 04:06 PM
jy951
Instructor

Default "Kokeln chips have about 4 different elements than stock" == ????

Originally Posted by Ski
What size is the turbo? Kokeln chips have about 4 different elements than stock. Lindsey doesn't sell Kokeln anymore...not sure if Stable Energies does or not, as you might have to go straight to the Vision Motorsports site.
What elements are you referencing?

The turbo that I bought (off eBay) was a oil cooled hybrid that KoKeln ended up not marketing to the general public. I called them for confirmation about this (back in 2003) and it was confirmed. Orginally, I was going to make a track car out of my 951 (reason for the purchase), I've since changed my mind. So, I'm thinking about putting the turbo up for sale. Unfortunately, my JPEG is TOO big for a rennlist upload. I will try to downsize the image and display it on the list.

Quick Reply: KoKeln Chips & Turbos