Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

A Vitesse 951 vs. a 2003 Ninja 900?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 03:26 PM
MAFA
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by v944god
I've raced an 04 GTO, 03 ZO6, 03 Evolution (mine), 05 STi (modified as well), E46 M3, E36 M3, MR2 turbo, etc.. the bike came out on top out of every race.

I topped the bike out racing almost every car and by time I'm around 160 the owner of the car would be around 120 give or take. This is all out of a 600.

My bike hits 108hp at peak, compared to the 150hp out of the 900. Big difference in term of power so I would definately have to say the bike will take the modified 951.
Sup my *****, you are my mentor! Dude! I wouldn't be the guy that I am today without your influence. I have vivid memories of your stories, they were great!!!

You should write a book or something. Here let me help you out with a title for it: 1st class bs

take care

your krazy admirer
Old 09-23-2005, 03:35 PM
MAFA
Banned

Originally Posted by RolexNJ
When you can complete a full sentance in proper English, let me know. Because God only knows what the hell you were "attempting" to articulate. And I live in NJ, not NY too.

Mira. Tu automobile es muy despasio y tienes un culo grande tambiem. Comprehendes?

P.S. If you need a good English speaking teacher, let me know. And also, I am a AMA certified Psychologist on weekends, should you need help with any mental disrorders.

Hi doc, 1st you are right, I need english classes. That's because I am an austrian immigrant, yet I am very successful at business, as of today, I am leader of a large state. Also, I've been successful in the film industry. I have a collection of 10 hummers and collect fast sports cars. One thing I can see is that you must not be doing too good as a doc, my friends, that are doctors, usually drive brand new 996TT not a POS 951! I can see you have the american mentallity just because you speak english better than someone else you feel that you are more educated! What a joke you are man.

Hasta la vista, baby!
I'll be back.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:22 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by MAFA
Hi doc, 1st you are right, I need english classes. That's because I am an austrian immigrant, yet I am very successful at business, as of today, I am leader of a large state. Also, I've been successful in the film industry. I have a collection of 10 hummers and collect fast sports cars. One thing I can see is that you must not be doing too good as a doc, my friends, that are doctors, usually drive brand new 996TT not a POS 951! I can see you have the american mentallity just because you speak english better than someone else you feel that you are more educated! What a joke you are man.

Hasta la vista, baby!
I'll be back.
Can you please go troll somewhere else.
Old 09-23-2005, 04:24 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MAFA

Hasta la vista, baby!
I'll be back.

Boooooo Yaaaaa

This guy is great...
Old 09-23-2005, 05:03 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, this thread has run it's course. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Quick Reply: A Vitesse 951 vs. a 2003 Ninja 900?