Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

For the disbelievers. . . .

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005 | 09:34 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by fast951
Oh I'm not kidding at all, someone really thinks or want people to think that the potatoe in the exhaust is a fact!!!! I never knew that restrictive exhaust helps the turbo spoolup.. So I'm switching to a 1" exhaust (not) LOL.
Of course, in addition to the potatoes in the exhaust, there is anothe theory that will make you laugh even more... But I will leave it for another day!
Just make sure you take the potatos out of the exhaust before you drive the car. I accidently left a few in there and when I hit 22psi under load in fourth gear, they shot out of the tailpipe at around 600 MPH. I am pretty sure I now have the fastest street legal potato gun.
Old 09-24-2005 | 09:35 PM
Black Arrow
Racer

Originally Posted by fast951
Of course, in addition to the potatoes in the exhaust, there is anothe theory that will make you laugh even more... But I will leave it for another day!

Cant wait! LOL. Yeah, tell me when you`ve found a quick spool 1" exhaust mod!! Or maybee a muffler with potatoes integrated? If so, please make the oppertunity for us to change the potatoes ourself when they`re worn out! Cant have a potatoemuffler car, with worn out potatoes and bad spool up?!
Old 09-24-2005 | 09:39 PM
Black Arrow
Racer

ted: Stop!! You`re killing me!

Quick Reply: For the disbelievers. . . .