Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Problems with Broadfoot

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005 | 03:55 PM
gcb951
Burning Brakes

Default Problems with Broadfoot

Okay,
I ordered a few things from Broadfoot about 2 months ago now and they still haven't gotten everything to me. First they short shipped me one of the Power Pulleys from there kit. Then when I ordered the AC delete bracket, it didn't come in with my missing pulley. Today I get a package in the mail. The contents of the package was fender trim pieces for a 911. Has anyone else experienced problems with Broadfoot? Or am I all alone? I have heard good things about them as far as building motors go, but MHO is that there shipping department stinks. Please share your thoughts.
Old 09-12-2005 | 04:00 PM
Eric in Chicago
Three Wheelin'

Check the archives, poor customer service for internet orders, false promises and your lucky to have gotten anything... I got their song and dance about moving, lost e mails etc. 3 months later I got my brake cooling ducts and a promise of a 20.00 discount for waiting so long. Got the parts, never got the discount. I would not buy from them if they were selling for pennies on the dollar. Buyer beware...
Old 09-12-2005 | 04:07 PM
TRWright
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Call them and drive them crazy. 3 times per hour until you get a tracking number. No games.
Old 09-12-2005 | 04:28 PM
david fracolli
Three Wheelin'

I ordered some pulleys from them over 2 years ago and had to bother them night and days for weeks before they finally shipped them.
Old 09-12-2005 | 08:00 PM
Melchior
Pro

Here is the deal with Broadfoot.

They started off as a racing venture and then started doing shop repairs for Porsches; which they are very good at, especially with the 944's. Then then started making aftermarket parts. This is where there troubles started. It is my belief that they need more help and need to get away from the family operated concept and seek outside assistance. However, that would probably rise their costs. It sounds like a Catch 22 but it is necessary if they want to keep customers.
Old 10-16-2005 | 03:25 AM
Dilberto
Drifting

Default Success Can Be a Bitch!

true.....another classic case of demand outstripping supply, or even the willingness to meet their end of the deal.....SHADY! They should know in order to make ANY money- they need to invest, or SPEND some first! Returns never come before nothing at all!

Thanx for the heads-up! I had a feeling there was no motion beneath all that paint....

Zach

Quick Reply: Problems with Broadfoot