Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

No start this morning

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Ben Z.
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No start this morning

Only could get her to turn over about twice, then nothing. I figure it's the battery since it's over 7 years old. Anyways, the parking lot is 100% flat, so I'm doubting if I can bump-start it, but I decide to give it a try. There are about 5 indian dudes standing in the entrance way watching me as a roll it out of the garage and backwards towards the building to get as long a run as possible. They never once offered to help me. I got up some pretty good speed going backwards and figured what the hell, but it was a no-go. So I got it going as fast as I could forward, jumped in, pushed in the cluch, chose 2nd and let out the clutch. Bump, bump then it came to life after almost coming to a stop. I couldn't believe it, I was probably going 3mph at the max! Anyways, drove to a walmart, parked on a hill and found a group 41 battery. Slapped it in in the parking lot and she now starts SO much better! Anyways, just letting you know that it's not impossible to bump-start these cars by yourself, it just really sucks.

Quick Reply: No start this morning