Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

How do you hook this up Blitz Spec R DSBC EBC

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005 | 10:00 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Default How do you hook this up Blitz Spec R DSBC EBC

I just got this from my friend used. there is a box that says IN OUT Both are vac ports. And red, white, blue and white wires. Anyone has hooked this up before. Thanks
Old 07-05-2005 | 02:12 AM
NZ951
Race Director

I dont know how it hooks up, but well done on the purchase Carlos!
Old 07-05-2005 | 02:28 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Did you receive any kind of instructions with it? If not, I can scan copies of mine and email them to you if you'd like. I can't remember off the top of my head how everything is hooked up. Here is what I do know, though. Out of the wires provided, I hooked the ground to a random bolt behind the radio, that was attached to the torque tube tunnel. Also, I believe there is just one power wire, which I hooked into the cd deck wiring I believe. Basically you can ground almost anywhere and you can hook the power wire to any 12v source. As far as hooking up the boost control solenoid, I eliminated the CV of course, ran the IC pipe banjo line directly to the "IN" port of the solenoid I believe, and ran the wastegate line directly to the out port. Let me doublecheck tonight to make sure I don't have the in/out backwards. Also, if you are using the stock wastegate, remember to set the dip switch on the back of the boost controller to "actuator" mode. Due to the single port design, it needs to be in actuator mode to work properly with the stock wastegate. If you have an aftermarket/lindsey dual port than you should set it to "wastegate" of course. Excellent choice BTW. This is the same EBC I have and it is well worth the money.
Old 07-05-2005 | 04:58 PM
daniel951
Race Car

i have the blitz as well but i connected my grounds and power off the dme because Last Owner of the car tied the arc-2 off of my cd player and when the cd player blew a fuse for whatever reason the car will turn off LOL. I am running my boost controller and wastegate in dual port mode and also run the boost controller in maunal mode because i was having problems running it in automatic when running 1bar of boost. i can post pics and etc. of the install if interested but i am at work.
Old 07-05-2005 | 05:32 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Thanks Andrew...

"Did you receive any kind of instructions with it? If not, I can scan copies of mine and email them to you if you'd like. "
Can you please do that. And the IN and OUT Thanks..

"i can post pics and etc. of the install if interested"
Yes i want to see how you did that.

My other friend might be selling a a AVC-R ebc the whole thing for $100.00 i believe. i talked to him yesturday. i dunno if any one might be interested.

THanks all
Old 07-05-2005 | 05:33 PM
reno808
Rennlist Member

O the ebc is not the new model but the predessor of the new model..
Old 07-06-2005 | 02:43 AM
daniel951
Race Car

Originally Posted by reno808
Thanks Andrew...

"Did you receive any kind of instructions with it? If not, I can scan copies of mine and email them to you if you'd like. "
Can you please do that. And the IN and OUT Thanks..

"i can post pics and etc. of the install if interested"
Yes i want to see how you did that.

My other friend might be selling a a AVC-R ebc the whole thing for $100.00 i believe. i talked to him yesturday. i dunno if any one might be interested.

THanks all
sorry i didn't get to post pics today i ended up working late at work and fall asleep i will do it tomorrow
Old 07-06-2005 | 09:09 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Cool
Old 07-06-2005 | 05:55 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

So will I. Sorry, worked a 15hr day yesterday and was too tired to do anything else.

Quick Reply: How do you hook this up Blitz Spec R DSBC EBC