Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Self-serving battery cables post

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
ewainwright
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Self-serving battery cables post

I had a couple of private messages with IceShark regarding his highly rated battery cables. Accordingly, he (we) need a total of 50 people to make the deal economically feasible. IceShark is a little over halfway there. My understanding is that IceShark is taking deposit of only $100.00 and total cost would be shy of three hundred. I’ve seen his cables on Jason’s 951, while helping him with it, and frankly the cables look like they will outlive the car. Thanks guys ed
Old 05-03-2005, 03:43 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Er, as far as I know hes WAY past that. He needs 100, and last I heard hes around 85?
Old 05-03-2005, 06:38 PM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theedge
Er, as far as I know hes WAY past that. He needs 100, and last I heard hes around 85?
No Brian. I was able to get the required build size down to 50 and we are still shy of that on actual deposits coming in.

So, Ed is correct, we need more guys. This is going to happen for those that have signed up so far, though we may need to add a parts surcharge for the fuses and fiberglass sleeve (the items that are big minumums), but it will happen.

Then that will be it for good. Most people that want them have them and it just takes too long to fill up new builds which isn't fair to the first guys to sign on for a new build. There are around 300 packages out in the world already which seems to have pretty much saturated the market of people that actually care about this.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:50 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IceShark
No Brian. I was able to get the required build size down to 50 and we are still shy of that on actual deposits coming in.

So, Ed is correct, we need more guys. This is going to happen for those that have signed up so far, though we may need to add a parts surcharge for the fuses and fiberglass sleeve (the items that are big minumums), but it will happen.

Then that will be it for good. Most people that want them have them and it just takes too long to fill up new builds which isn't fair to the first guys to sign on for a new build. There are around 300 packages out in the world already which seems to have pretty much saturated the market of people that actually care about this.
Ahhh gotcha. Youll get my deposit soon.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

Iceshark, did you ever get my deposit + cash for the negatives from paypal? My user id is fred.brown@amd.com? Just curious, I never heard anything from you.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:13 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Porschefile
Iceshark, did you ever get my deposit + cash for the negatives from paypal? My user id is fred.brown@amd.com? Just curious, I never heard anything from you.
I don't think so. I did lose the e-mail off my old computer but I looked through PayPal and my hand written list on the battery cable deposits.

Send me an email to wraydan@msn.com so we can straighten this out. If your are Fred Brown, I'm pretty darn sure I didn't. But get me the dates and what not as i have hardcopies of all the payments ..... it is a stack 4 feet long so i need help to zero down the time frame.

Quick Reply: Self-serving battery cables post