Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Most Effective Strut Brace on the Market?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2005, 03:48 PM
MR951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That dynatech one looks nice. Anyone have it? Any clearance problems?
Old 04-27-2005, 04:48 PM
bleucamaro
Drifting

Originally Posted by Eyal 951
any bar with pivot points is a comprimised bar. Almost ALL bars on the market have pivot points. Mine does too, but it came with the car.
There is a photo on Lindsey Racing's sight of an engine bay with a strut brace that is a welded 1 peice design. THAT bar is MR. Effevtive. Let me get the photo.
~Eyal
This is 100% correct. I don't have one on the S2, but the one on my Mustang bolts to the strut towers and firewall, and is all welded construction. Its one of the best setups I've seen, and it came from the factory
Old 04-27-2005, 05:01 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

You know, i used to knock mustangs for not being able to turn one bit. But since I've been to the track a lot, my god! those mustangs own. There is especially one guy in a prepared 5.0, and he just pulls away nomatter the situation from anything, Porsche, BMW, STi, anything. I try and follow him, I can keep up maybe a lap or two, three if I'm lucky, (driving a prepared integra) but I have no right to say anything about mustangs abilites anymore. Maybe When my car is ready, and I am up to par as a driver, he'll have a bit of competition.
~Eyal

Quick Reply: Most Effective Strut Brace on the Market?