944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Cheap Exhaust in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 05:30 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheap Exhaust in Dallas

Short story: I'll sell a complete used exhaust system (from after down pipe to tail pipe) for $100.00. The cat has been replaced by a weld in 2.5 in section of tubing - i.e, cat by passed. All you have to do is pick it up...

Long story: Car was purchased 1 yr ago sight unseen. Cat had been replaced by bypass pipe. Wouldn't pass smog, but got 1 yr waiver. Bought extra stock (w/Cat) exhaust from Ski - thx Bret/R-list. With it, car passes smog. BTW spool up IS lower and slower with the CAT on - what a surprise. I'm going to keep that one and splurge and get a 3 inch system (Lindsey, prolly)...

So - I have a factory cat back w/muffler, factory cat pipe with a straight pipe welded in place, AND a factory Cat pipe that's perfect except the waste gate pipe was cut off abt 2 inches from the flange.... I need the room in the garage - $100.00 takes all three pieces - but it's not worth shipping - so local only pls...
PM me if interested.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:05 PM
MitchB
Burning Brakes

Location: Dallas, then Annapolis - now Laguna Beach CA. Well, not so fast - I'm back in Dallas. For good!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll bump this - but I promise to remove it in a day or two...

Quick Reply: Cheap Exhaust in Dallas