Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Info on "Vitesse"

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same here .......... great products, great service, great prices, but more importantly he keeps his agreements which seems rare these days with tuners. Now if we could only talk him into expanding his product line.......
Old 02-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Re-animator
Racer

The customer support is the best available in any available service industry I have experienced in the new millenium. The main selling point is the factory drivability that comes with his products. It seems the same effort put into serving customers is put into engineering product. I went from "old school" Superchips to a K26/8 AFM chipset @ 17 psi and can't wait for the stock turbo to die and excuse the pending Vitesse Stage 3 purchase.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Jeremy
Rennlist Member

Bought a chip set from Vitesse last summer. John is a bright light in today's darkness of customer service - returned my emails usually within an hour of sending and I had lots of questions - If you want to be certain you are getting a high quality product from an equally high quality company/person I would recommend you purchase from Vitesse. I went from Weltmeisters to the Vitesse and the difference is amazing - very smooth roll into boost that makes it a lot of fun to drive -

Jeremy
Old 02-10-2005, 10:48 AM
tconn
Three Wheelin'

For all the reasons stated above Vitesse is the only tuner to deal with.
Customer service is outstanding.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Rich Sandor
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What will happen when John gets so many customers that he can't keep up with the service?

I'm only worried because I'm saving up for my stageIII.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:10 PM
B951S
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 3 Posts

Can second everthing positive above about Vitesse, would definately buy again.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:51 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich Sandor
What will happen when John gets so many customers that he can't keep up with the service?

I'm only worried because I'm saving up for my stageIII.
Thank you guys, your comments is what makes it worth while.. I'm glad everyone is happy, and if someone is not, I'll try my best.

As far as increasing customer base, well I get about 4 hours of sleep a day, so we have 4 hours to work with
Many ask me why I don't expand my product line. Well my answer, is that I don't want to become a "part" seller.. Nothing wrong with it, but I like to give all customers (or potential ones) great service where I can contribute to their project.. I refuse to sell you something just to sell!!! A key role in the product life cycle is the integrated and tested product.. The better the system works, the less you will need me to assist you.. Quality is my top priority, I'm always evaluating new vendors and testing existing ones.. Recently I changed my turbo supplier, my price went up, so did the quality and the added value.. All of this helps me spend more time answering your questions..
Yes a FAQ on the site helps, but when you are planning a project, you need someone to brain storm the ideas with...

Having TT helping out in the R&D and the software is of great value.. I couldn't have done it without him.. And we will continue to provide new products.. Stay tuned

Again, thank you for your support

Quick Reply: Info on "Vitesse"