Hi From A Newbie in NJ :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 02:16 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Richard:

Nice pic bro! And yeah, if you are serious and in the market, let's talk offline. Trust me, I spent months and months looking for my car. I did a lot of research and know what to look for and ask. And there are several vendors on here that sell kits to make good RWHP. I don't know what your budget would be for mods, but there are some really nice things you could buy in stages, or as a kit.

Just let me know my friend..

Old 01-22-2005, 02:22 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

cantal10:

Thanks I will go I'm sure. I am very new to PCA, being a new 944T owner. I also belong to the Ferrari Club of America as well. My father and I have 2 cars we own. One is a street car, the other is a full GTP Lights Race Car from my IMSA days.

Old 01-22-2005, 02:25 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

cantal10:

The one thing is this too. Yes, I am a member of the PCA. And yes I want to meet people, etc. However, it would just be nice to meet people with 944Ts/968s. You know what I am talking about. Not that I can't bond with a guy who owns a 996TT, but I prefer to gel with the 944T crowd. And so far, I don't sense there is a big following in north, NJ. Maybe I am wrong? Hopefully I am, we shall see......
Old 01-22-2005, 09:21 AM
billgot
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Rob, At least you are near some people in NJ I have no one down near me.How is everything going?
Old 01-22-2005, 09:43 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Morning Tom:

You know pal, we are supposed to get 2 snow storms today and tomorrow? Yuk. I wish I was in Florida testing cars! Yeah, there seems to be some people up near me, I just need to keep finding them. Eventually if I find a lot of people, it would be really nice to start doing to runs together on the summer weekends. But, we shall see. I need to find out who all these people are.

What's up with me? Just work and the gym. I updated my P Car-Online profile now, you may want to check it. You may get a laugh at the very bottom it.

So, what's up with the engine? Your old and new one?

PS. Don't worry, when you get your car done, we can hook up. But that's a ways away if I recall, right?

Old 01-22-2005, 09:49 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Tom:

Just sent you an email, check it pal.

Old 01-22-2005, 11:08 AM
dougoh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Billgot
hey my name doug i am in the sudenvolk ..pca region... down in ocean city...are you in shattenbaum and do you ever track your car?my brother and i track with those guys alot since we started a year and a half ago...good guys!

Quick Reply: Hi From A Newbie in NJ :)