Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Just to clear things up...

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 02:01 AM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump to what horsepowerfarm said above. Very well said!

I'm out.
Old 01-20-2005, 02:29 AM
hally
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’ Edmund Burke
Old 01-20-2005, 05:05 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by horsepowerfarm
The real problem is I'm not sure I want to deal with any of you (that includes you Andrew, and Tim and Dave) resulting from the child like behavior on all your parts.
Rolex, glad you support this position, but please dont bump this thread, by order of Dave Lindsey. No joke.

Hally well said and very meaningful!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:51 AM
Thom
Race Car

Received 41 Likes on 31 Posts
Thumbs up

I feel like watching an episode of Dallas.

"Bobby, I love you"

"Me neither ..."

Old 01-20-2005, 06:15 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm not holding my breath. What makes us think you will change now, this time? You could certainly start patching things up with me if you actually gave me a real apology for that slander on the S2 BBS. Not a fake one with insulting inuendo, either.

I think Rich get's to wear the swami hat now. Rich, that photo is too much, I just spit out my coffee.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:22 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Who is that for Tifo? Seems like a conversation 3/4 of the way through, it also seems like it could be for me, but I have no idea really.
Old 01-20-2005, 06:44 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

You know it is for you.
Old 01-20-2005, 04:47 PM
M758
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I just love Rich's Picture....

Whether it happens or is warrented is another matter, but pic is funny as hell!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Zero10
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I forgot that picture was in this thread, I just laughed out loud in class again! DAMN!
Old 01-20-2005, 05:49 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 93 Likes on 55 Posts

I don't want to see Andrew get ban. He is very entertaining and could be educational when he wants to. Most of the time he acts like a dick, but lots of guys do the same, especially the ones who have no life and spend their time posting on the OT forum, if you know what I mean (the 928 crowd). But humor is needed in such a place like rennlist, that’s why I wish we still had AMAF a good laugh is therapeutical. Andrew Iam glad you solve your issues with LR now is time to move on and find another vendor to pick on it or another rolo.

Yours truly,

Luis
Old 01-21-2005, 02:58 AM
NZ951
Race Director

I wonder what the reaction would be if I made that pic about an LR poster child! I love the pic funny as, but I can tell you with certainity that there would be a dozen complaints in no time at all! Thats the difference I think, I have a sense of humouur about these thngs and it does not affect me in a bad way. Aisde from LR, I dont hold grudges like so many others seem to!

Lart, I dont have any requirement to pick on anyone or any company, if someone deserves a BS call, they get it. Thanks for your assessment ... :waits for someone to post the charter again:
Old 01-21-2005, 04:44 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

CHARTER POST

As a rennlist dweeb, I swear to eat Spam. I swear to roll my new, (what was her name again?) date around in same Spam.
I swear that whenever anyone tries to poor low quality honey syrup products on their Spam loaf, I will do all that is in my power to stop this abuse of sweet, lubricating fluid, and shall better allocate such fluid.
I promise to poor ALL AVAILABLE sticky, sweet, translusent, honey based products on the chic in my room.
I promise to remember her name before she starts calling me by my name. "Oh! GOD!"
I promise to give her someone elses number exactly 18 minutes before the Sun comes up, as she finds her undergarments.
I swear to all listers that I not only can't remember this chics name. but I SOLLEMNLY SWEAR, that I have NOT jumped on the grenade for my buddy.

p.s. you never forget the name of a grenade jump.

By checking this line ____ you swear to be the grenade thrower, and never the grenade jumper! After all, you drive a Porsche!

What in THE hell is this chicks name again? Thanks for letting me stall before I go in there and get busted. E
Old 01-21-2005, 04:48 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Thanks I knew it was somewhere I just couldnt find it.

Originally Posted by ehall
CHARTER POST

As a rennlist dweeb, I swear to eat Spam. I swear to roll my new, (what was her name again?) date around in same Spam.
I swear that whenever anyone tries to poor low quality honey syrup products on their Spam loaf, I will do all that is in my power to stop this abuse of sweet, lubricating fluid, and shall better allocate such fluid.
I promise to poor ALL AVAILABLE sticky, sweet, translusent, honey based products on the chic in my room.
I promise to remember her name before she starts calling me by my name. "Oh! GOD!"
I promise to give her someone elses number exactly 18 minutes before the Sun comes up, as she finds her undergarments.
I swear to all listers that I not only can't remember this chics name. but I SOLLEMNLY SWEAR, that I have NOT jumped on the grenade for my buddy.

p.s. you never forget the name of a grenade jump.

By checking this line ____ you swear to be the grenade thrower, and never the grenade jumper! After all, you drive a Porsche!

What in THE hell is this chicks name again? Thanks for letting me stall before I go in there and get busted. E

Quick Reply: Just to clear things up...