Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Adjusting front M030 ride height?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Adjusting front M030 ride height?

I noticed the other day that for some reason one side of my car looks slightly lower in the front. It's possible that it's been this way for a while and I just haven't noticed it I guess. Anyway, is adjusting the ride height on the struts as simple as jacking up the car and turning the spring perch, or do I need to take the whole assmbly off the car?

In other words, how do I adjust it? I couldn't find anything on Clarck's Garage about it.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:27 PM
slim_boy_fat
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Epic2112
I noticed the other day that for some reason one side of my car looks slightly lower in the front. It's possible that it's been this way for a while and I just haven't noticed it I guess. Anyway, is adjusting the ride height on the struts as simple as jacking up the car and turning the spring perch, or do I need to take the whole assmbly off the car?

In other words, how do I adjust it? I couldn't find anything on Clarck's Garage about it.
Sounds about right. I think there are 2 rings one lock and the other the adjuster.
Old 12-30-2004, 05:31 PM
special tool
Banned

Is it possible that the po corner weighted the car? Whch sde is lower?
Old 12-31-2004, 06:24 AM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Nah, the PO didn't do anytihng to the car, but it is the passenger side that is lower. This is recent though, it wasn't always like this. On top of that I think something has started to rub a bit over there, which leads me to believe it's wrong even more. I have no idea what's rubing though, it's just a faint noise when I'm turning left.

Quick Reply: Adjusting front M030 ride height?