Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Turbo graph?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 10:01 PM
TurboTommy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

konstantine,
others are correct in answer to your question.

But, to make a long story short, I think you're mixing up the compressor with your engine.
The compressor is not putting out the power; it's just capable delivering that RANGE of conditions to any engine.

Skunk,
I was somewhat interested in your "secret" knowledge until you made that incorrect response to Konstantine's question. Read his and your posts again.
Old 01-05-2005, 10:17 PM
Skunk Workz
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And where do I say something incorrect..?

Edit:Think I know...I was not really answering his question,I was just stating that the volume of air going into his cylinder (not the mass flow into the turbo) was the same,but with higher density you pack more air in the same cylinder volume. Unpressurized,the "boosted" volume would quite obviously be more than the volume going into a NA. If I got it out wrong in writing....I'm not speaking English daily,so bear with me. Besides...I'm used to being doubted..so..think what you will of my "secret" info...it's not secret at all...it's out in the open,if people just want to get out of the late 70's and think ...Lindsey have touched the subject commercially already.

Last edited by Skunk Workz; 01-05-2005 at 10:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Turbo graph?