Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

anyone want to help me in the Kenosha, wi area

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Dan/87/944na
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone want to help me in the Kenosha, wi area

Hi well I am going to fix/tune up my 951 over the winter....it has a slow oil leak, I also think it staggers an full throttle, and I am going to get a maf possibly too. I would like help with someone riding/driving in it that is used to 951s and letting me know how you think it runs and I need help with the timing belts....I just want to do that too. I want to get her in tip top shape for next summer...I also have to work on my 944na too and drop the oil pan..I am the best at fixing them...but I have the manuals and I will do my best...(rebuilt a 924s and it started and rebuilt the top end on my 944na and it ran perfect...well untill the pick up tube broke) the oil pan job kinda scares me and working on the 951 kinda does too. I got a used Lindsy LBE and have not put it on as I have to set it back to factory settings. wow I have lots to do this winter...anyone want to help??? I am going to start on these projects very soon...both cars are in a heated shop....with possible room for you car if you want to do some work on it too...thanks...daniel

Quick Reply: anyone want to help me in the Kenosha, wi area