Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Shenandoah with bmw

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 07:00 PM
dougoh
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shenandoah with bmw

i just came back from running on the new shenandoah track with BMW...we were the first to run and wow ...this track is technical...but its alot of fun..took me a day to really get this one down..the bowl is awsome..even though the front of my car was scraping half way through its a great experience...for anyone who tracks.... this is a must...the only down side is the lack of run off..with our turbo cars you have to know when and how much gas to give coming out of the turns...other wise you could easily go in to a concrete wall..so if you are into a very technical road course ...check it out

doug
Old 11-08-2004, 07:20 PM
APKhaos
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had the last race weekend of the 2004 944Cup series on SP Main.

I rode the scooter over during the day on Saturday, and watched you guys from the bridge. Great vantage point! Noticed that the 'Pistol Grip' section and one other were not in use, which is probably a good decision. It seemed that the cars were almost all street-legal and fairly stock, so the speeds were manageable. Great to hear that you likes the track, and that everyoe went home whole.

With a few tweaks, this is going to be a great facility. Its certainly technical, and might be quite a challenge as a race venue. Potomac PCA will run Shenandoah in our 2005 DE schedule.

Quick Reply: Shenandoah with bmw