Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

OT: Hello From Florida!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 11:42 AM
tuk_928
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gator_86_951,
Look forward to catching up with you once you're back in GVille. I've had a few bites on the 928s4 already which is good. I will probably be holding off on purchasing a 951 until after the new year. Meanwhile, my research continues. Look forward to meeting other PCar enthusiasts here in North Central Florida.

Hope everyone downstate is doing OK in the aftermath of Hurricane Charley...it was a bad one. Can't believe Captiva is now two islands...wow. I'm not going to shed many tears for the folks who can afford to own expensive homes on either Sanibel or Captiva...I'm sure they had insurance. I'd be more inclined to empathize with the business folks / year round residents down there.

Washington951 (Brian) - you lead an interesting life....chasing hurricanes, freelance cameraman...NICE!

Best,
Tim
Old 08-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Gator_86_951
Spell Checker
Rennlist Member

Received 393 Likes on 296 Posts

Tim,

Yeah well I guess it is good that you caught me when you did since I have replaced half the car this summer :-). Emailed the two professors and got the OK to watch my courses over FEEDS for next week, should be in town next weekend.

Quick Reply: OT: Hello From Florida!!!