Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Northern Virginia Emission Inspection

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 06:51 PM
daross951
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern Virginia Emission Inspection

I'm looking for someone around Alexandria VA, Washington DC area to perform an emissions inspection on my car. I don't expect it to pass on the first go around and would like to take it to someone familiar with 951s. Any ideas? Thanks, D.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:18 PM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey D,

I know of a place. Go to Fairfax for this. There is a Shell station on the corner of Rt. 29, Lee Hwy. and Prosperity Ave. right across the street from the BMW dealership. Get it inspected there, and if it doesn't pass, drive across the street and stop by IMA Motorsport. We will get you taken care of and check over the whole car for ya while we're at it. I think you could say we're "familiar" with 951s... Ivan Arzola, the owner, is the 944/968 technical advisor for the Zone 2 PCA region

We aren't too busy at the shop to make you wait long at all right now, so if you want this done next week stop on by. The address is 2928 Prosperity Ave Unit C (next to the BMW dealership and Gerstel Furnature). My name is Kevin, and I look forward to meeting other local 951 owners like yourself.

Take care,
KR

Quick Reply: Northern Virginia Emission Inspection