Good and Bad news! Selling '87 951

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 01:23 AM
mmm951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Unhappy Good and Bad news! Selling '87 951

The Bad: Unfortunately I am going to have to sell my 951 due to financial reasons concerning real estate. My 1987 951 is really an extra car I bought in order to have fun with. Because of its intended use, I will have to sell it and keep my everyday car. I purchased the car a few months ago and the car has lived all of its life in the San Diego area. I had it trucked to Virginia where I currently reside. I have had alot of fun with the car in the short time I have had it and intend on buying one in the future when my financial world is in better shape to do so.

The Good: The car is in great shape and whoever buys it will end up with a very clean, good running, pretty much stock 951. I have all the records since it was purchsed in 1987 and also have a PPI that was done in June. Most of the details on the car are in the Rennlist classifieds and I can give you more info on specific things by phone or e-mail.

I would like to add that the car has the LSD and external oil cooler. I mention this because I, and quite a few others, look for these options when it comes to these cars. The first two owners of the car were older guys that did not seem to abuse the car which is one of the reasons why I settled on purchasing this car. I was also looking for one that had not been modified because I intended to do this myself and enjoy it as I did it. I searched for quite a while until I could find a really nice car that was well maintained and very clean. So, if you are looking for a well maintained car that can be driven daily on the street or a good car to use as a base for modification for street or track, then this car is a very good choice. All major service has been done.

Click on the link below for e-mail, PM me, or you can give me a call at 703-864-6318 if interested.

Michel's '87 951 Rennlist Classified Ad

Thanks,

Michel
Old 08-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Adam H
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very much wish I could afford it right now.

Quick Reply: Good and Bad news! Selling '87 951