Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

When people do not keep their word!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 01:06 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I personally cant pay for the mods I want... lol damn it. I sure do like the look of the carbon intake with individual TB's. Mmmmmm carbon in the engine bay.

Hell, I cant afford the mods I have...
Old 06-13-2004, 01:58 AM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Chris Prack
The problem as I see it, from being in the modifying Porsche business way too long, is most people cannot pay for what they want. Everyone wants a deal. Everyone want's to do it themselves. No one wants to pay for anything and will shop the hell out of the internet to find a deal. Then their "deal" doesn't work out (surprise!) as expected and now were all unhappy. Ride big, pay big. Cut and dry.
Chris I applaud you......well said. I think it's interesting how people are so attracted to the "flavor" of the month but know so little about cars and are attracted to the hype of a good post. Problem is most guys don't know what to ask when talking to vendors so big words and tech talk tend to impress them. Interesting enough, I've had MANY guys show up at my house and thought their cars were running right when they were not. I have never had some leave my garage and say their car was running worse then when they brought it in......
Old 06-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Jay Wellwood
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 266 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally posted by SamGrant951
.......Im not out to do you wrong, and Im definately not out to sell/copy your chips, and no one else is either, lets take this off the list and make you, me, and everyone sitting at home happy.
Quite possibly the most mature and open response I've seen. BZ

Quick Reply: When people do not keep their word!!