Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Fire! Fire! Fire

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 04:08 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont have a provision for the clips on my Siemens injectors... They seem to fit pretty snuggly.
Old 06-05-2004, 01:12 AM
Darius Juca
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Lauds the clips are a good way to be sure...as far as injectors popping out..what a nightmare..I went out ad made sure it's nice and tight!!! too bad siemens ijectors don't have that..you could very carefully with a dremel tool cut the grooves..just look at your stock ones.....I heard that you should only run Bosch or Siemens injectors for our cars...what about RC?
Old 06-05-2004, 03:56 AM
Danno
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As RC-engineering about injectors. The've actually have disassembled and compared just about every injector on the market. You can use just about any low-ohm injectors with our cars (along with the matching ballast resistors). High-ohm injectors aren't a good idea because their slower response ends up giving you only about 80% of their rated max-flow rate. I've run up to 96-lb/hr injectors on the stock DME (custom chips) and they work just fine. Just that at flow-rates above 55-lb/hr single-nozzle injectors tend to squirt stuff out in a solid stream without much vaporization.

Quick Reply: Fire! Fire! Fire