Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

McDonalds is Sponsoring my 951---Public Apology

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004 | 04:43 AM
nickhance
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha
I have a McDonalds racing seat in my garage. Its yours if I can get pictures of it in the car
Old 05-05-2004 | 11:01 AM
Peckster
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by NZ951
I know, but I want to see how starting a thread like this will legitimately pan out for him. I spent a while taking the **** out of him very successfully on the NGK thread, it was too easy and boring really. You should read it and rate it for judging purposes if you like. The red leather with yellow piping is a factory colour scheme much like black or blue or white is...
Your's was the first comment on that thread: "And NZ says... mwc951 is a distinctly hypocritical ****." That's your idea of taking the **** out of him successfully?

It takes two to tango.

I think both of you guys are acting a little immature. Why doesn't everyone take a pill.
Old 05-05-2004 | 11:34 AM
mwc951
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Public Apology

No guys.........it's my mistake for starting trouble. Many of the points brought up regarding my posting habits to NZ's threads are true.

Last evening was a severe lapse in judgement on my part due to alcohol and I am very embarrassed by my behavior. In the future I'll stay off the boards if I've been drinking.

NZ.......PLEASE accept my apology for being judgemental of you & how you choose to personalize your car. Variety is the spice of life and the world would be a boring place if we all thought alike.

I appreciate having access to such a valuable resource for information & input regarding the 951 platform and don't want to take it for granted.

Sincerely..........
mwc951

Last edited by mwc951; 05-05-2004 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-05-2004 | 01:36 PM
krutschman1
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NZ, could you post a picture or two of your interior? I would like to see it. I don't think I've seen red seats with the read carpet. I have seen white seats with red carpet on a 930 and thought that it was odd at first, but then it grew on me. Kary
Old 05-05-2004 | 04:34 PM
horsepowerfarm
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

mwc951,

I know you're a good guy, your apology certainly validates that. I know that sometimes NZ's post come off alittle judgemental. I think I have come to realize this is more of a cultural difference rather than NZ trying to be a ***** or braggart. Some of NZ's posts have contained some pretty good info and I know that he is getting quality information from others on the board. Part of what makes Rennlist cool is the international conversation regarding all of our beloved 951's.

So go for it, if we are going to poke fun at someone lets start by telling them we are just messing with them so there won't be any hurt feelings. I don't want to come off as to emotional, but let's face it, most of our cars are just toys and we take allot of pride in how we all spend our discretionary money and time.
Old 05-05-2004 | 05:10 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Peckster
Your's was the first comment on that thread: "And NZ says... mwc951 is a distinctly hypocritical ****." That's your idea of taking the **** out of him successfully?
Peckster, no mine was not the first comment, read it again. And no, the success came much later.

MWC951, thanks for the apology to the board, I took nothing personally, in fact had a great time as I was bored at work. My apologies to whomever took offence.

krutschman1, do a search for NZ951 interior, the pics should come up. I would be interested in your opinion.
Old 05-05-2004 | 05:16 PM
Luke
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

momo top nascars, they're in our rally car. EXCELLENT SEATS, light, but not narrow enough for me.
Old 05-05-2004 | 05:17 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Luke, what BOV do you run?
Old 05-05-2004 | 07:09 PM
nickhance
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn.. I wanted to see my McDonalds seat in a 951
Old 05-05-2004 | 07:30 PM
BoostGuy951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mwc951-

I've done way way worse things while under the influence of alcohol. Don't feel bad. You are a big man in my eyes for apologizing. Of course I mean you are a big man in a strictly moral sense!

Happy Boosting!
Old 05-05-2004 | 09:38 PM
mwc951
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

BoostGuy951..............

Kinda ironic, I'm only 5'5"
(but 6'3" & 275 after 3 pitchers)

Old 05-06-2004 | 07:22 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Public Apology

Originally posted by mwc951
No guys.........it's my mistake for starting trouble. Many of the points brought up regarding my posting habits to NZ's threads are true.

Last evening was a severe lapse in judgement on my part due to alcohol and I am very embarrassed by my behavior. In the future I'll stay off the boards if I've been drinking.

NZ.......PLEASE accept my apology for being judgemental of you & how you choose to personalize your car. Variety is the spice of life and the world would be a boring place if we all thought alike.

I appreciate having access to such a valuable resource for information & input regarding the 951 platform and don't want to take it for granted.

Sincerely..........
mwc951

Wow. Probably one of the best responses I have scene in awhile when it comes to this sort of thing. MWC I was worried that you were going to turn out to be someone I was not going to like. Your very adult aproach to this thread is very impressive to me. I understand that we all can become hot under the collar so to speak. What makes us men is how we handle it afterwards. Anyone can say something they don't mean it takes a big man to admit his behavior was wrong in a public setting. You are a-okay in my book. Sorry for calling you childish....you obviously are far from it.

Quick Reply: McDonalds is Sponsoring my 951---Public Apology