944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

OT: Sam Grant, here's my contestant.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004 | 10:24 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

Andrew - while I understand their sense of "duty" wouldn't you prefer if the over-zealous people in this world clammed up and let the rest of us make up our own minds??

oh yeah. and just to reiterate. Jeremy, you are FIRED.
Old 02-13-2004 | 10:39 AM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey, what happened to the pseudo-****? 4 pages later and then nothing!
Old 02-13-2004 | 10:44 AM
alpenweissisnice
Addict
Rennlist Member

You don't consider a 400 pound (450?) naked woman digging around the interior of a Yugo (presumably) looking for the half-eaten Zagnut bar she "may" have left in there to be pseudo-****? What are you, some kinda pervert?

LOL
Old 02-13-2004 | 10:46 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

damnit, i was JUST starting to get that image out of my head. you TOO are FIRED.
Old 02-13-2004 | 12:09 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

By Jeremy Himsel
Yup, since this is turning into an argument and is headed to the abyss anyway, here's my girl..... Sorry for the pain guys.
Attached Images  

Last edited by lart951; 02-13-2004 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-13-2004 | 12:54 PM
turbite
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by dmoffitt
ok now THAT's crossing the line. don't MAKE me post a link to TubGirl (if you haven't been subjected to this horror, well, i won't do it to you).
speaking of tubgirl...

I must admit I've been depressed ever since goatse.cx was taken down.
Not that I loved it, but it was one of the oldest sites on the web to my knowledge and had come to symbolize internet freedom.

Now it is gone.
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:00 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Come on guys, big girls need love too. Think of the upside, heat in the winter, shade in the summer and you know a girl that big can cook.

I was going to have my wife pose on the hood of one of the cars in a thong and a tube top. She's 39 weeks pregnant right now, anyone interested?
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:06 PM
turbite
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by Jeremy Himsel

I was going to have my wife pose on the hood of one of the cars in a thong and a tube top. She's 39 weeks pregnant right now, anyone interested?

I'm being you wife ISNT.

better get all that last minute p-car work in...
is this your first?
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:08 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Was she cute before?
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:16 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by Matt H
Was she cute before?
Don't really know, I never really paid much attention to her face but my friends thought she was cute

Originally posted by Turbite
"better get all that last minute p-car work in...
is this your first?"

This one is #2. I've got the evening scheduled for some car work. I hope she goes tonight.............There's a DE next weekend.
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:41 PM
turbo944
Three Wheelin'

Well, I am a Christian myself. I get to hear and see things all the time that offend me. However there is free speech involved and just like people being able to post ****, with religious freedom and free speech, then people with a sense of duty have the right to speak out and just like the **** people say, you don't to watch/listen/etc. Now, on a board like this where it is not by our civil rights that our posts are judged and that this is not a religious forum, things like that are not always welcome and may be against the rules, so I don't think it's right to come here and start a moral argument...especially that far OT. If you want to start a fight, then the OT forum is the closest place on here and then you could have the right to read or not read the post. There is a time and a place for everything...well, MOST things

Originally posted by dmoffitt
Andrew - while I understand their sense of "duty" wouldn't you prefer if the over-zealous people in this world clammed up and let the rest of us make up our own minds??
Old 02-13-2004 | 01:56 PM
cantresjr
Addict
Rennlist Member

I had to don my protective gear so i wouldn't get hit with the flak.

I belive in individuality. I know this site is public and that everybody is entitled their opinion. so here's mine Politics and religion are subjects that are to sensitive and will quickly deteriorate into an argument. There's to many people from different walks of life in here and i think everybody here is looking from a little info, fun and/or excape from daily routine. not to be converted to any political or religious belief.

poeple are better off saying "that bothers me" or "i'm offended by it " and not bring a religious or political point of veiw into it. not everybody will feel guilty that way.

I live my life to the fullest on my own terms without fisically hurting anybody or doing anythyng ilegal, everybody should live life how they are most happy and let others do the same.

if somebody stumbles because of pictures of women be it 1/2 naked, fully naked or clothed needs more than religion to be helped

PD
Sorry if i offended anyone, Your convictions are not my fault.
this is not intended to somebody in particular. this is a general reply.
Old 02-13-2004 | 02:04 PM
Highlander944
Advanced

This is quite upsetting.

The original post asked if anyone would be offended.

My answer is/was that I do not think having 1/2 naked pictures of avatars is appropriate. The reason I hold this view stems from my faith which I expressed. It was in no way a religious debate.

I pushed nothing on anyone. I simply tried to express what I know to be true.

I think you guys have to examine your own hearts... there is some deep rooted guilt there. My elevation in response was prompted by the knee jerk reaction posted by other members.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, however I can not apologize for sharing with you why I feel the way I feel.

Peter.
Old 02-13-2004 | 02:48 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Kind of reminds me of something. My sister-in-law is a mormon convert who believes she, jesus, and that smith character walk on water. One day she was over with her hubby and was talking up her morman life (blatant sales pitch). After 30 minutes of damnation talk I decided I was going to do something more productive so I decided to cut my rose bushes and wash my car. So I'm in the d-way rinsing off the car with a beer in my hand and down comes a few mormon missionaries on their bikes with white shirts, helmets, and backpacks. As soon as they hit the drive way I informed them they were "barking" up the wrong tree. After 15 minutes or so of their questioning and being judgmental of my lifestyle and personal faith they didn't get the hint (which I made very clear). After 30 minutes of this **** with my sister in law and 15 minutes with these morons, oops...I meant mormons, I had all I could take so I turned the hose on them and sprayed them all the way out of my driveway and as far down the street as my hose would go. (funniest thing I've ever seen BTW)

They haven't been back since? My sister in law was watching out the window (I knew she was and that's why I did it) and hasn't mentioned religion to me since. Moral of this story? I don't think it has one other then I really can't stand my sister in law and if you're going to try and push religion on someone (there's nothing wrong with spreading faith but there is a difference) know the time and the place and be sure they're up for it or they may turn the hose on you.

They were lucky I wasn't using my pressure washer!
Old 02-13-2004 | 03:10 PM
jdog
Pro

That was an absolutely hilarious post Jeremy!!! i can just pic you hosing those people down as they try to ride away on their bikes.
Good One!! Sounds like something I would do. Must be in our names.
-Jeremy

Quick Reply: OT: Sam Grant, here's my contestant.