Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

probably a dumb question...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 03:05 AM
DarshTS
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question probably a dumb question...

I know this is going to sound lame, and probably end up causing me to lose any credibility, but here goes anyway:

I'm interesed in finding out if it is possible to install a balloon shock system to allow me to change the ride height of my car. I don't want it any lower than stock, but is it possible to hydrolically lift the car, perhaps by a few inches? This is not for road use, just for my driveway, and back road from my home to the highway. Both are becoming severely damaged, and although i'm having the driveway paved, the town's not going to do anything about the road. I'm worried that it will get bad enough that my car will bottom out. This mod would also help with getting the car up on drive-up jacks.
I swear, I'm not interested in a bouncing porsche or ricing or anything, this is purely for the good of the car, provided such a mod is safe and won't affect the drivability/cornering/safety.

Please don't laugh at me
Old 02-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

I think I have heard the one and only possible excuse to put a 944 on bags, lol... unfortunatly, I have no answer, but I am however intrigued by what others here will comment.
~Eyal
Old 02-03-2004, 07:32 AM
Silverbullet951
Race Car

Originally posted by Eyal 951
I think I have heard the one and only possible excuse to put a 944 on bags, lol... unfortunatly, I have no answer, but I am however intrigued by what others here will comment.
~Eyal
no comment..
Old 02-03-2004, 09:23 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Huh? Just buy another house or move out of town, balloon suspension on a 951 is a SACRILEGE.

Now, on the serious note you can install coilovers and increase the height of your car, check the following link;

http://www.paragon-products.com/

my 02. cents

Quick Reply: probably a dumb question...