Requests for video's

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 03:10 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Requests for video's

Okay I have gotten alot of pm requesting video cd's be sent out. It's tuff to keep up with everyone who want's them so I am posting a thread and if you want a cd sent to you I need you to post your mailing information on this thread so I know where to send it. I will send a request out as well. All of these vids so far are on my website. You can download them there. For those of you that have the ability to download I request that you do this and check back with the vids section weekly becasue I will be updating it. Every video I have will eventually one time or another be up on my website. For those of you that can't download from the website for whatever reason I will be happy to send you a cd or two just please post your mailing info. Sorry for making an entire thread about this but, you guy's wouldn't believe the number of pm's I have gotten in the last 6 or 7 day's. I haven't had much time to work on some new video's of the porsche just yet but, I will get some more of them up soon. I do have some nice video's of my friend's rides up on my website as well....you guy's might enjoy them.
Old 01-29-2004, 03:23 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still waiting on the ZO6 vids!!

I played the C5 vids for my 2 vette buddy's and they said "he can't find them because he never beat a ZO6" SO please find it if you can
Old 01-29-2004, 03:32 PM
3 Turbos

Okay I have gotten alot of pm requesting video cd's be sent out. It's tuff to keep up with everyone who want's them so I am posting a thread and if you want a cd sent to you I need you to post your mailing information on this thread so I know where to send it. I will send a request out as well. All of these vids so far are on my website. You can download them there. For those of you that have the ability to download I request that you do this and check back with the vids section weekly becasue I will be updating it. Every video I have will eventually one time or another be up on my website. For those of you that can't download from the website for whatever reason I will be happy to send you a cd or two just please post your mailing info. Sorry for making an entire thread about this but, you guy's wouldn't believe the number of pm's I have gotten in the last 6 or 7 day's. I haven't had much time to work on some new video's of the porsche just yet but, I will get some more of them up soon. I do have some nice video's of my friend's rides up on my website as well....you guy's might enjoy
What is your website?
Old 01-29-2004, 04:09 PM
daniel951
Race Car

Daniel Hernandez
11 Full Moon Ct.
Pueblo,CO 81001

Thanks for the video
Old 01-29-2004, 06:41 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

lol.....Yeah sounds like the usual vette guy bs that I have to deal with.lol. You should remind your friend that his zo6 with a professional driver and ideal condition's is at best a 12.6 in the quater.lol. That isint that fast when you think about it. The day I ran both those zo6 together when I was on the tollway. They were there and saw me on the freeway we exchanged a few friendly words and decided to run em'. I didn't film that day cause I was alone. Those zo6 run I did film was a few weeks earlier. It was my friends 02 model with intake,exhaust,throttle body. So he was pretty much stock maybe 30 or so hp over at best. Most vette guy's don't think about getting beat by a 2.5 ltr 4 banger but, what you gotta remember is that you can make a 72' pinto fast with enough money. Its all about money. Which I guess is why they think cause they spend 40 or 50k on their car that they don't need alot of aftermarket part's to beat modded car's but, the fact is that if I put 50 grand in my 951 I could smoke most things on the road. Stock car's while can be quick aren't fast when being compared to something that has been modded. Most zo6's I see run at the track run 13.0's and 13.1's with ls1 c5's running a few tenth's slower than that. It is all about they driver and the condition's. I like freeway races cause it is all about who has more hp. You see you can be fast in the 1/4 mile and not have alot of hp. Slick's gear's,suspension. But, if you are going to race from a 50-150mph you are gonna need hp and lot's of it. The race with my friends blue one that was on video was from a 60mph roll to 130mph(top of 4th gear for me). He was right there I mean I only had about a car on him. Most vette owner's realize they have a quick car and that's the problem with thier attitude's. Of course I like to remind them that quick aint even close to being fast. A 12 sec timeslip around here will get you left. period. Case in point my friend greg's gt. He has 310rwhp. How fast does greg's car go in the 1/4 mile??? 11.6!?! that's 11.6. If he pulls up to a guy in his brand new 03 zoh and tell's him he has 310rwhp the vette guy is going to laugh......lol. That is until he is getting drug. Fast is relative to the person though. Someone used to civic's and 13sec ta's might think a stock zo6 is fast but, I don't. My car is slow and if I can pull a zo6.....they really don't have alot up top. My friend(blue zo6) is at school right now so he won't be back for a few month's. I talk to him every once in a while and we plan on racing again when he get's back. I plan on getting the car fixed and running some more vette's on the freeway way before then so when I run into another zo6 and film it I will make sure it's done with my camcorder and I will post the vid. I have plenty of races on film with me against all kinds of stuff I will post more when I get the chance. In the mean time tell them that vette's arent the end of be all of car's and if he wants to make his car fast he is going to need alot more than intake and exhaust. Tell him to go and buy a bottle or something......perhaps some motor work head's,cam...ect.ect. A head's,cam zo6 is a pretty fast ride.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:45 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally posted by daniel951
Daniel Hernandez
11 Full Moon Ct.
Pueblo,CO 81001

Thanks for the video
hey thanks daniel I will get it out to you as soon as I can.

Quick Reply: Requests for video's