Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004 | 08:06 PM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
sorry Len
you know if none would came in my garage and steal my parts you would had them sooner. Same for the block.
I hope I can make it better and faster next time but it wa snoit easy to find thes eprts at this price so easy.
But you know now what parts I have and what not and next time i even know the right address;-)

Konstantin
Old 02-11-2004 | 08:10 PM
Konstantin
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<Nobody delivers an engine block via UPS. It goes by ship and should take 2 to 3 months from Germany.>
I do not know who you are but you NEVER paid me for anything and you didn't recieved it. This NEVER happens to me.
also Either you do not know what you say or you have some wrong infos
ME! I shipp the engine Block by UPS even express if it is needed and it takes only 2 days. yes it cost a lot but this is my Problem
also I shiped even a whole Gera box to the USA this way. Noproblem and the buyer in on this list
I even shipped a whole Gt2 engine witzh no problems

Konstantin
BTW the the boat shipping take 14 days and not 2-3 months.
I think you are just wrong informed
Old 02-11-2004 | 08:42 PM
chilibluepepper
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Time to give credit where its due

After my last rant, its only fair I give credit where its due, and apologize to Konstantin in this forum. After an understandable delay, Konstantin came through and I received the item, and it was exactly as promised. Konstantin and I had many email communications during the course of the transaction, and I believe any misunderstandings were ironed out. Thank you Konstantin, and I appologize for my initial impatience with you. You are a gentleman. I appologize to the rest of you for the negative vibe.
Old 02-11-2004 | 09:06 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

I have known Konstantin for years now. He always delivered on time and as promised!!! On many occasions he went way past what I expected.. He was able to find me parts that couldn't be found anywhere else..
I personally know others who dealt with him, and share the same appreciation to his honesty and ability to find rare parts...

I never like to be involved between seller and buyer! However, I will make an exception. If it helps, I will be glad to be a liaison between Konstantin and a potential buyer.
Old 02-12-2004 | 12:31 AM
turbo951fan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just take your time and read what I wrote.

Quick Reply: References for Konstantin Kotitsas