Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

90' Built small block 302 stang on slick's..vs. John's 88 951*vid*

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 04:36 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andrew I am uploading the member's rennlist.com ........I think it might be because I have dial up or something...but the bigger video's just won't load.
Old 01-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by porshhhh951
All of it was done on frontage road of the tollway. No cross street's of anykind. But, thank's for your imput. If people don't want to see then they certainly don't have to. I do all of my illegal street racing next to the tollway or on the tollway. If it becomes to much of a problem...and flames are outta control....I just simply wont post anything.....that way everyone is happy.
Hey, no down play was intended. Seriously, just I am just concerned about it. At least your trying to be safish about it. dont be offended by what I said. their cool videos, do post more.
~Eyal
Old 01-18-2004, 07:52 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally posted by Eyal 951
Hey, no down play was intended. Seriously, just I am just concerned about it. At least your trying to be safish about it. dont be offended by what I said. their cool videos, do post more.
~Eyal
hey no problem man...everyone is intitled to there opinion. But I don't go to organized street races.......because it is way too dangerous. Not to mention racing at high speed's on city street's is just plain stupid. I do all my racing on or by the tollway....since there isint any traffic. But it is still quite dangerous even when you cut down on the risks. The fact of the matter is I am risking my safety when I race......I just refused to risk any innocent bystander's while I do so.
Old 01-19-2004, 01:32 PM
badcoupe
Three Wheelin'

Hey now, watch the stang comments see sig! A lot of owners are reaaly dumb though. They give some of bad reps. I kinda like it though. You go out of town to make money and people stereotype your car. It makes taking their money even better. I get stereotyped in my 951 too though. I just play stupid tell em it's my dad''s car and I don't even know if it's turbo. They fall for it easy. Just can't let the BOV get too loud while cruising on the hunt!
Old 01-20-2004, 02:48 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally posted by badcoupe
Hey now, watch the stang comments see sig! A lot of owners are reaaly dumb though. They give some of bad reps. I kinda like it though. You go out of town to make money and people stereotype your car. It makes taking their money even better. I get stereotyped in my 951 too though. I just play stupid tell em it's my dad''s car and I don't even know if it's turbo. They fall for it easy. Just can't let the BOV get too loud while cruising on the hunt!

lol..hear ya. Sorry about the stang comment's not all stang owner's are ignorant....just this one was that night.

ANDREW!! I got your cd you sent me...but, it was broken in the package. See if you can send one again....and put some cardboard on both sides of the cd to help it. Also try putting "do not bend" on it as well. Now that I have your address I will be sending you some stuff. Oh if and when you do send me another cd....don't forget to put your turbo video's and pics on it...I would really like to see them.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:58 PM
Yan
Instructor

The 951 vs 302 Stang and 951 vs '95 Cobra videos links don't work anymore!

Is there a way I can get them? Are they on a mirror server?

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2004, 01:27 PM
BoostGuy951
Three Wheelin'

You really need to find out what turbo you have, man!

So did the PO tell you it was the stock turbo or what?
If you get the intake manifold off and post some pictures/measurements, between everyone on rennlist we could figure out what it is.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:12 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally posted by BoostGuy951
You really need to find out what turbo you have, man!

So did the PO tell you it was the stock turbo or what?
If you get the intake manifold off and post some pictures/measurements, between everyone on rennlist we could figure out what it is.
Yeah I think I might just have to do that. I will have to take some pics with my digital camera and post them to see what you guy's think. The guy that I bought the car from in Virgina didn't know the state of the engine or the car other than all the receipt's and document's I have that he gave me. When I get the 951 back out and fix the headgasket on it ...I will take it to the dyno and make a few passes some on race gas and some on pump gas.

Oh the old mustang video's don't work anymore cause I had them posted on my rennlist account and I have the feeling we overloaded the server. John took the video's down. He still hasent gotten back to me on all of that. I know have my own website up and I use the server that my friend lance has provided me with. I will get those video's back up and re link them for you if you wish. I really need to get intouch with john cause I would like a video section added to the forum....that way I could just post them there and who ever wanted to see them could get them that way. Instead of having to come on here and post a thread about them. Anyways I will get on the old video's thing and prolly have them up this week and will repost on this thread.
Old 01-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Luke
Nordschleife Master

Do you hav the rubber J boot? that would tell alot
Old 01-25-2004, 05:41 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

rubber j boot??? you mean like stock if that is the case the answer is no. I have a lindsey stage 2 maf with pro-m kinda like the on if you sig. I also have that dp wastegate and 55lb injector's,all with full three inch exhaust no cat...and some other stuff power perfect fuel controller kokeln stage 2 chip's...ect.ect.
Old 01-25-2004, 06:26 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

If you pull the MAF and measure the inlet on the turbo, you'll be able to get an idea of whether or not your turbo is stock.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:14 AM
Danno
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I get that upload problem on large video files as well. Nothing over 1.2 to 1.3mb makes it up.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:16 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally posted by Danno
I get that upload problem on large video files as well. Nothing over 1.2 to 1.3mb makes it up.
yeah that kinda sucks. I will get them up on my website soon and repost the links for you guys.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Yan
Instructor

Originally posted by porshhhh951
yeah that kinda sucks. I will get them up on my website soon and repost the links for you guys.
Thanks!

Really nice 951 by the way!
Old 01-26-2004, 11:40 PM
v944god
Addict
Rennlist Member

Post the vids I'm dieing to see them.

Quick Reply: 90' Built small block 302 stang on slick's..vs. John's 88 951*vid*