Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special Brake Kit

Hello All,

First, Matt and I would like to thank John for creating Rennlist, a "home" were we can all gather and talk Porsche. Second, Matt and I have put together what we believe to be some great deals on "brake kits." These consist of front and rear rotors, pads (either Porterfield or stock), and 2 quarts of ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid. As a bonus, Rennlist members will recieve a free quart of superblue.

Matt and I are very excited to continue our Rennlist relationship in a new way and feel that this special is only the beginning.
Best wishes - Jay Gratton
Old 01-11-2004, 08:30 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont mean to be a negative nancy, but your web site is below average, in terms of navigation, colour choice, and asthetically it needs some work. Tony G may be able to help and there was a thread on a similar issue not too long ago. I am sure some work in this area would increase your net based sales... It does not look convincing yet, net purchasers need to be assured.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:58 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Apex is always going to be a work in progress and we will never be finished with improvements. I think all companies need to start some place and the "proof is in the pudding" as some say. Our customer relations and our speed in getting the customer their parts will be truly first class. Thanks for you "positive" feedback! Best wishes sir - Jay Gratton