944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

I might get another 944...

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Humboldtgrin
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default I might get another 944...

So early this morning there was someone in my future 944 scoping out my 944's. I'll find out what year it is once they decide to mess up.

Old 06-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Humboldtgrin
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Hahaha. I seen that dude going down the main road today so I turned around an followed him. He pulled into a motel parking lot so I pulled up right behind him to block him in. I went to his window and seen that he was an old tweaker dude with a tool box in the back and some young chick who looked like she did to many speed *****. I asked him what business he had doing down my street at 4:50am and he said he was picking her up. I said really because I've never seen her before and my servalance system just shows you turning around after scoping out my cars. He was getting pretty shaky at that point. Then I told him to never drive down my street again or I'll have a new parts car. BTW it's an 86 NA that is beat the F^€£ up. I can see why he was scoping out my cars. Everything needed work on his. Freeking stupid methed out idiots!!! The car is gaurds red with the clear coat almost gone and the windshield is cracked real bad. And older white teaker dude was driving it. Looks to be a cigarette chain smoker also. The chick was maybe 25. What a waste all around!!!

Quick Reply: I might get another 944...