944 & 944S Forum 1982-1991

FS - 15X7 Phone Dials Late Offset

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 11:03 PM
mmccray
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS - 15X7 Phone Dials Late Offset

Thought I'd throw these out to the list to see if anyone might have some interest. I need some room in my storage bldg. and am ready to let these go. They are off my 1987 944S on which I put some 993 16" wheels several years ago. Don't even know why I keep the dials around.

Since I've added a 90 Carrera 2, and changed the wheels to the Cup type, I've now got too many wheels and tires taking up room.

The 4 phone dials are 15X7, and have Bridgestone RE71's on them. Personally, I wouldn't trust the tires since they are at least 9 years old, but they have plenty of tread. I refinished the rims right after I got the car, ,but now they are yellowed, and could use finishing again. They are straight, and clean and would probably make nice track wheels.

I'm thinking they may be worth about $200, or best offer - with emphasis on the best offer part. I really want to get them outta here. They are located in Roanoke, Va. I think they can be shipped UPS, but buyer would have to be responsible for shipping costs.

If you have any interest, feel free to contact me via email:
memccray@rennlist.net or
memccray@verizon.net

Thanks!
Marshall McCray
1987 944S
1990 C2
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: FS - 15X7 Phone Dials Late Offset