Originally Posted by Arnoud
Thanks Samuel, for making us all aware that the registration form is now available.
A few questions which I hope you can answer, after having looked at the registration form:
1. "Euro Participation, compulsory welcome package": apart from several nice "goodies" (like the shirt and lottery ticket), can you please explain:
a. What the remainder of that fee covers?
b. Does this fee pays for 1 car, regardless of how many people are in the car (probably not more than 4, as 4 is already a bit of stretch in our 928's
2. It is not clear from the daily activities, what the starting- and ending-time of each activity is. Thereby it is:
a. Now not possible to know which multiple activities can be chosen?
b. When there is the very important main time, for meeting up with fellow participants and looking at and/or driving with our 928's?
3. Will there be secure parking of our 928's on the Reims golf club, or are we expect to leave our cars at the hotels?
You are welcome
To start, the program has changed a little because we have had some troubles with the “Caveau de Castelnau”.
The base camp for the event will be the the city hall of Tinqueux.
All the hotels are in less than 2km from this place.
Here are a few answers to your questions.
1) Euro Participation, compulsory welcome package
a) The fee covers the program of the event in many languages, the goodies (one shirt, lottery ticket, and others suprises...), the security guard of the cars that will stay near the village hall that will be the base camp (from 17:00 to 07:00 every day if I'm correct)
b) This is for one car, regardless of how many people are within
2) Precise schedule
a) Here is the precise schedule of the Friday, which is a day with many activities:
- Segway: 10:00 to 12:30
- Kayak: 10:00 to 12:00 for the 10 first people and 14:30 to 16:30 for the next group of 10.
- Hot air balloon: 06:30 to 10:30.
- Karting: 10:00 to 12:00 for the first group of 30 people. 14:30 to 16:30 for the second group of 30 people.
- Golf: 10:00 to 17:00
- Cooking lesson: 10:00 to 12:00
b) In my mind, the best moments to meet and discuss will be the end of the Friday afternoon, after the activities and the, of course, the end of the Saturday, with the gala diner.
For driving, the Saturday's rally will be nice. We will be in two groups, driving the same tour, but in opposite directions. Everybody will be reunited for the picnic.
3) I don't know for the moment, but I think this is a safe place. I will let you known if I have the answer.
I hope this is clearer, but ,please, let me know of you have any other question.
I will be in charge of the "Concours d'élégance", and I should be able to give more details about this part soon.