924 and 931 Forum 1976-1988

Feeler: 1988 924S Black on Black NE PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 07:13 PM
Foxquattro
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: 1988 924S Black on Black NE PA

Hi, I've owned this 1988 Porsche 924S for about a year now. I use it as an extra car and daily drive it the 2 miles to my job when I don't use my truck. Runs good, looks nice and still turns a lot of heads.
Drives nice and smooth for a car of this age.
Just PA inspected for a full year. 100k(ish) The odo. stopped before I got the car, you can look through the car fax history and see the car was not driven for a few years and the mileage progresses like it should till the car sat around 06-09. I will gladly give interested people the vin to check the car fax, or even show you my copy of the car fax. Please feel free to ask questions, ask for phone number too.

Exterior 8/10, interior 8/10. Paint has a few chips in all the normal places. NO rust or rot of any kind. Been all around this car and no rot spots, just surface rust on a few rock pinch welds from the car being put on lifts. No tares in seats, slightly faded. Dash has molded cover. Carpet and door panels good.
I will get interior pics up soon

Since Ive owned it these are the things I've done:
924SE mud guards
968 Wheels
Black molded dash cover
New plugs, Coil, Rotor and wires
New O2 Sensor
Borla stainless muffler and glass pack in place of cat.
New ps and alt/ac belt (fixed broken a/c compressor mount)
Removed timing covers and checked t-belt and balancer shaft belt condition and tension.
Changed trans fluid

I don't need to sell the car. I come from a long line of classic quattro Audis. I strayed from my normal cars and I have too many cars to take care of. I would like to pass it along to someone who will fix the small problems to make this a great car. I have double wrapped up in the car then I know I can get for it. Please ask questions and feel free to call or even come by if your close. I have no problem answering anything if your serious.

Also have a whole bunch of new and used parts that come with it :
new alternator
New crank and cam sensors
new 15mm wheel spacers
new front wheel bearings and seals
......ect

$4000

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...re-my-****.jpg

Quick Reply: Feeler: 1988 924S Black on Black NE PA