Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Killer Interior Stuff for that Killer Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2016 | 11:43 PM
Bluemach1
Instructor

Default Killer Interior Stuff for that Killer Restoration

Doing a top shelf restoration? Then you need to have a look at this!

I am bailing out of my 944 Turbo Resto-Mod project. None of the items listed below have ever been installed!

The 944 interior parts I have, have been completely redone in leather by Classic 9 Leather Shop (Rob Budd). This includes the upper and lower dash, glove box door, door cards, door pulls, map pockets, center console, cassette lid. The dash upper is black and the lower is tan (shale). The door cards are also black upper, tan (shale) lower. I will also include a complete kit of brand new interior fasteners (screws clips, etc, is a binned box). $2750. SOLD SOLD SOLD I will not split this lot up. I will entertain reasonable offers.

FYI, as you are likely aware, Porsche calls their tan color for this vintage "Linen" or "Grey Beige". I did my very best to match this in all the components that called for it. "shale" is the best match that we could find.

I also have the two front seats. These are the sport Recarro's (again, these are from my 1986 944 Turbo). These have been redone as well except that I did the work. I purchase the seat skins from leatherseats.com. These are perforated leather seating with matching vinyl sides and back. I have installed new hardware for the seat lift mechanism and the lower seat covers (these were NLA and cost a fortune alone). The seats are tan (shale) and the lift mechanism and covers are black. As I am not a professional, I would say these are a 9.5 out of 10. Knocking off a 0.5 just because a perfectionist would find something to complain about. $1000. Again, I will entertain reasonable offers. I don't know how to ship these, so local pick up only???

I also have redone the steering wheel. The leather work was done by Dallas Custom Steering Wheel and I also had them recondition the center pad (stock vinyl). $355. SOLD SOLD SOLD I can wiggle a little on this but not much.

I also have the shifter with new shift boot / shift pattern insert along with the lower rubber insulator. The shifter is the real weighted one, not that lightweight garbage aftermarket on Pelican Parts sells. $85

LINK TO PICTURES: https://www.dropbox.com/l/sh/eAdxuid3YEzx2m4kuTiNMq

I am located in the Sacramento, California area.

Last edited by Bluemach1; 04-14-2016 at 09:22 PM.
Old 04-07-2016 | 01:29 AM
bonus12
Three Wheelin'

no pictures - no price - no dice
Old 04-07-2016 | 02:15 AM
Bluemach1
Instructor

Jeff,
Edited to clarify price. I'll get some pics up ASAP. www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKpClZ4HSf0

Thanks for the catch.

Quick Reply: Killer Interior Stuff for that Killer Restoration