Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT: Formula SAE Teams

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Epic2112
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DanG, yep, that's the car. It's getting loaded into a truck as I type this so we can go practice driving. I've hassled the guys about the website a couple of times, for some reason they seem to be more interested in building the new car . Thanks for the pic though.
Old 10-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Scott at Team Harco
Just a car guy
Rennlist Member

Received 835 Likes on 524 Posts

Originally posted by DanG
Hey Scott,

How do you become involved in the FSAE from a judging/official standpoint? I realize I'm right out of college, so I'm not going to be design judging or anything, but I'd like to be a volunteer and was wondering what you did to get involved.

If anything, I'm just looking for a way to avoid taking vacation days during the event, and have my company send me instead.
There should be information at the SAE website (www.sae.org look for student competition). Volunteers are always welcome. If you can't find what you need there - you can e-mail directly to Kathleen at katklauz@aol.com

You may not want to be a judge or an official right off. But there are plenty of other spots open. We always need course workers during the dynamic events and assistants at all the tech stations. Try contacting Kathleen to see if she can find something that fits your desires.

See you there in '04.

Quick Reply: OT: Formula SAE Teams