Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging Travis!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 08:12 PM
user 8430
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Travis!

Hey Travis, I have a leak from my power steering system.

I think the leak is coming from the reservoir or a hose/line. There is fluid all over the passenger side fro top to bottom. I have usually a puddle a few inches across opn the floor of the garage. I want to replace all items that are related to this. Can you get the hoses?

I was thinking of these parts,
- New hoses
- Updated High Flow Banjo Bolts with Crush Washers
- New High-Flow banjo bolt and seal washers for the High Pressure line going from your Pump to your Rack.
- Seal Washers for the Power Steering Pump banjo bolt.

Am I missing anything? Can I get all new hoses and clamps from you?

Thanks
Kevin
Old 09-24-2003, 08:56 PM
Travis - sflraver
Site Sponsor
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

do you want all new hoses including the one attached to the metal cooling line or do you just want the updated hose from the tank to the pump.
If it was me, I would start with just the new one from the tank to the pump, new banjo bolts and crush washers all the way around.
If there is no fluid in the rack boots the only other thing it would likely be is maybe the pump, which can be resealed in about an hour.
Send me an email , support@rennbay.com , and I will send you the price for the new hose.. or hoses (depending on what you want) in the morning when I get to the shop.

Quick Reply: Paging Travis!