Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anybody want a cheap, cheap car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 07:45 PM
hitbyastick
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody want a cheap, cheap car?

Allright, I recently aquired a 71 Mercedes 220 Diesel. The previous owner told me everything was fine with the car, which it wasn't. It had a broken waterpump. I then proceeded to mess up the engine good, because of overheating. The temp gauge climbed so fast there was nothing I could do. Then I got an engine from the junk yard. They told me the engine works fine and has good compression. I guess it might, but I can't get it to run. Here's the deal. If anybody wants to take the car off my hand (please, please) or knows someone who might want it, I'd greatly appreciate it, because this whole thing put me in a bind financially, and I don't have a vehicle to drive around.
I would let the car for 800 dollars with the engine in it right now, or for 200 without the engine.
The intereior is mostly flawless, except the headliner above the rear seats is missing. The tires on the car are practically new Bridgestone Potenzas. Hell, buy it for the tires. I have the original Becker Europa radio, but I doubt it works.
It would help me out a lot. Thank you.

hitbyastick@yahoo.com is my email. Don't spam please
Old 09-03-2003, 02:37 AM
hitbyastick
Three Wheelin'

bumpedy bump.

seriously though, just come take the car ... the engine is out of it.
Old 09-03-2003, 02:39 AM
Wicked 951
Advanced

not interested in the car, but if you ever need a mercedes mechanic, shoot me an email. My brother has been working for mercedes for quite a long time and does side work on the weekends

Quick Reply: Anybody want a cheap, cheap car?