Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wiring behing the center console...not sure what the PO did.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 08:41 PM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Wiring behing the center console...not sure what the PO did.

Im trying to get the foglight switch on my center console to work but still have no luck. There are 4 spade connectors (two on each side of the car) that are unused which is my guess the factory foglight harness. I bought aftermarket foglights and have been using a remote switch the last few months. I took apart the center console and found that the switch isnt even hooked up to anything. Looks like the PO cut the entire wiring harness to the switch. Im trying to find where these wires are supposed to connect to so i can just use some wire connectors to rewire everything..but i didnt see the other end of the cut wires anywhere. Can anyone give me an idea of what im supposed to be looking for and what bundle of wires its connected too?

Also the oil pressure gauge has a spliced yellow wire...it looks like it came off something (maybe i tugged a little too hard) but the gauge still works fine. Is this from the factory or was this done by the PO also.

Quick Reply: Wiring behing the center console...not sure what the PO did.