Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PPI Recommendations in Detroit and Miami

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014 | 08:26 PM
intrepidagent
Former Vendor

Default PPI Recommendations in Detroit and Miami

Looking into prospective purchases in both the Detroit and Miami areas. Any recommended shops to contact to arrange pre purchase inspections?
Old 10-27-2014 | 09:12 PM
jpk
Burning Brakes

In the Detroit area your go-to guys for PPI's are Gilson Motorsports in Troy (North East part of town), Automotive Techniques in Novi (West side of town) or Rennstatt/Arbormotion if the car is closer to Ann Arbor. Google should come up with contact info for any of them. If you aren't sure which might be closest, let me know where the car is and I can advise.
Old 10-27-2014 | 11:45 PM
Karl_W944
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jpk
In the Detroit area your go-to guys for PPI's are Gilson Motorsports in Troy (North East part of town), Automotive Techniques in Novi (West side of town) or Rennstatt/Arbormotion if the car is closer to Ann Arbor. Google should come up with contact info for any of them. If you aren't sure which might be closest, let me know where the car is and I can advise.
I'm in the Detroit area and I agree; go to one of these two, but I also recommend Ideola's Garage for a PPI as well. He came out personally to check out the '84 I was looking at purchasing, and gave me the green light on the car. And that was awesome!

He's in Plymouth, which is a bit far from Detroit, but not really that far. He's also on Rennlist as well!

Quick Reply: PPI Recommendations in Detroit and Miami