Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New faces -- time for Rennlist Membership Drive!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003 | 05:27 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Default New faces -- time for Rennlist Membership Drive!!

I have seen a lot of new faces (read: avatars) and names lately. Many of them do not have the coveted red "Rennlist Member" under their name. Do you folks want to know how to get this???

Become a full Rennlist Member and show your appreciation for all that John, Jen, and all those moderators do to make this website the finest Porsche community, bar none. If you've receive even ONE answer to a question you've asked, that's more then enough to pay for the measley $18 membership fee when you consider that any mechanic would charge you $50-90 an hour to diagnose your problem.

This is not a sales pitch from someone who would receive anything other then continued great service from Rennlist.com. The folks who will respond to this thread and agree with me don't do it to get a commission! They do it because what they say is the truth.

So help support the site and other great causes that Rennlist supports!

https://rennlist.com/members.htm#Pay... Using Paypal!

If you do not have PayPal, you can still join up by clicking here:

https://rennlist.com/members.htm
Old 08-09-2003 | 05:41 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

I'm just about to re-up.. Thanks Matt for p-caronline and this "reminder" thread. .. And Most people know how I feel about Rennlist.. Buy a membership today. Spread the word. Share the wealth.

I'm getting all emotional now...
Old 08-10-2003 | 12:02 AM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

bump

Quick Reply: New faces -- time for Rennlist Membership Drive!!