Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Today I parted with my 951

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Karl_W944
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bonus12
Karl, you are back! I think just about every single person on this forum is rooting for you to get a 944! I know I am. And yes, when I come back I will get my 951 again! It's going to be an amazing day. She will need an oil change, and hopefully thats it, hahah. Thats a great video that was posted. Its good the 1st, 2nd time, etc... I am going to send my friend an email about things to watch on the car and how to take care of the car, but I can already tell there will be a lot of details! ie only use phosphate free coolant. Don't screw the oil cap too tight, check oil on VERY level ground, etc...
Heck yeah I'm back! While I don't post nearly as much as I used to(those were good times when I was new here) I'm still around to read the great info I get here to touch-up and "restore" my dad's 911! I didn't think that many people knew of me here? If I magically became famous or infamous in my absence then that's a first!

Now that my summer is starting, I'm here to stay! The ST will have to do for now as I wait for my own 944 to pop out if nowhere and say "take me!" But it's a great car, handles well, smooth power and quick to get from point A to B! I've taken rides in a 944 and a 951 this past month and I now know what I'm missing out on too!

Had the Astra lasted till just about now, a 944 would have been in my driveway instead. But I'm definitely happy the way things are now and I'll be posting something somewhere every now and then so you'll definitely see me around! And just maybe, I'm hoping my uncle won't sell his 944 and instead give it to the one other(besides my dad) serious Porsche-phile still waiting for his first P-car! You know the one!

Darn iPhone copied the first pic, my bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Rennlist
Attached Images    

Quick Reply: Today I parted with my 951