Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm back

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2001, 02:14 AM
Craig944
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post I'm back

MadMax, you don't know what you're talking about. I guess I wasn't really 'banned', I just couldn't post anything. That's banned enough for me. I didn't 'try to gain sympathy' as one of you put it. I have a few responses.
1) Thanks for the support I guess.
2) Over1g, you don't know me, you have no clue how I am in real life, if you don't know me don't judge me. I didn't buy this car for the brand name, I didn't even buy it, it was my dad's and it didn't work. I decided to fix it up before I even knew it was a porsche. When I found out it was a porsche I didn't even care, I just wanted something to go from point A to point B. I've read alot about them and stuff and I like'em. I respect German Engineering, from Gunz to carz.
3) The "let's just all practice talking to people as if we were face to face" - If this was directed to me, then I'm 100% fine. I'm a outrageous in real life, OFF THE WALL, I say alot of weird stuff.
4) The whole story? I didn't get an e-mail until 09-06-01, but I guess it's cuz they didn't have my valid e-mail eh?
5) Was I suprised? No, I'm not wanted here, but frankly I don't care. I live by the day, I can't go around checking my status at every door I walk in, it's all about going with the flow, being yourself and letting it all go.
6) I don't drag race often, I do infact want a quicker car off line. & Yes I do like my car for what it is, how'd you know?
7) If you don't know me DON'T JUDGE ME.
8) Daddy isn't loaded. He isn't a saint. He's just cool. 2K on paintjob about 6 months ago, 1K on Interior, 1.4K On clutch/exhaust. I don't pay someone to work on my car. I also split all those costs. Like I said, if you don't know me don't judge me, you just assumed it could only be one of two things, typical.
8) I know I bleed, but if you took every step of your life worrying about stuff you WOULD die very early, from just over stressing yourself or something ;-]. It's like when people find out their mortal they suddenly become 'scared'. It's OK! I'm not here to offer my advice, I know you don't care, but just do what comes natural. Everytime you pass up that kiss you shoulda made, or that comment you could have said that would have just made the day for someone, you're cheating yourself of life and all what is good in it.
-Peace out!
Old 09-08-2001, 02:16 AM
Craig944
Banned

It seems like everywhere I go, I bring life, conflict, and spirit to the atmosphere. Sorry for the double post, but even on THE NET i'm a controversial person...
Old 09-08-2001, 10:40 AM
adie
Pro

Talking

Rave on Dude Tell me about it, I got sentenced to the performance section even though I have more Porsche car in and out the shell than most others.
Old 09-08-2001, 11:11 AM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IMO you're not sentenced to the performance board. People just don't wanna be convinced about how great a V8 conversion is. I think that if everybody that does V8 conversions would just talk about them and not try to convince everybody else that they're superior to the purists, then I think we'd all be able to get along.

Quick Reply: I'm back