Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More Intercooler Pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2001, 07:46 PM
Jon F
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool More Intercooler Pics

Sorry that it's taking me so long to update stuff. I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time for the car. I took a few shots of the current state of the intercooler installation. The euro bumper needs to be adjusted, and I'm going to replace most of the nuts and bolts with ones of the right length as soon as I can. The brackets are basically finished. I added a small piece of sheet metal at the bottom for ducting air that enters from below the bumper. There will be a piece of foam between the top of the intercooler and the badge panel for sealing. I may also add a small scoop below the bumper for more air, that will have to be determined once the piping and temperature probes are installed. I don't think I'll need it as the holes in the badge panel are pretty large and should provide plenty of airflow. Anyway, I'm rambling.

Check out pics of the install here.

I'll definately take more pics once the piping is done, including taking the intercooler out to show you guys the hood latch bracing that I did, more detailed pics of the brackets, and how much metal really gets cut out (it's a lot). Everything will be painted at some point as well.

Quick Reply: More Intercooler Pics