Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT-Gauge pods, internet blackout, college, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2001, 04:12 AM
ribs
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking OT-Gauge pods, internet blackout, college, etc.

After a 1 year hiatus, I am returning to college tomorrow (salisbury university). I will not have internet connectivity in my new house for a week or two, so I will not be able to check email, check this list, etc. often and in detail...so...if there is a new development with the gauge pods, keith or somebody please email me directly. I feel good about going back to college though, as the last year and a half I attended before I dropped out I was a commuter student and never got into the college life, but now I am living in a brand new (as in finished being built 10 days ago) 4 bedroom house with some chill roommates less than half a mile from campus in an all student area, with a house full of sexy girls as our next door neighbors to boot.

Hmm...I did get all of my air and other tools a couple of days ago but I left my car at my new house so I didn't have to drive it back after driving down the ryder truck full of stuff to my new place. I'll start dismantling my car soon enough, and you can be sure I will have lots of dumb questions to ask . Anybody else returning/recently returned to college after the summer break? My summer sucked...I had to deal with a psychotic **** blocking roommate who like to wreck game, threaten me physically, and always trash my apartment. I am glad that is all said and done with now, and am actually looking foward to cold weather (all though I always look foward to football). Well...I guess thats about it for a little while until we get our DSL hooked up...so I will talk to you when I talk to you.

Quick Reply: OT-Gauge pods, internet blackout, college, etc.