Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of my car from today!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2001 | 09:12 PM
ribs
Rennlist Member

Post Pics of my car from today!

Yes, I finally got my car back from the body shop for the second time (the first time I got it back, the passenger door wouldn't open, the hatch popper wouldn't pop, the gas tank always read 1/3 and it ended up being the level sending unit, they got overspray on both the left wheels, and they didn't replace the axle bearing which was damaged in the accident). I have a picture of the car after the accident, but it is on polaroid and my scanner doesn't play well with windows 2000, so I will have to wait to scan it on my dad's PC when I get a chance. Anyways, here they are:

And yes I know I left my license plate numbers in those pictures but I called the MVA and got them to block the thing where just anybody can look up your tag numbers, so unless you are a police officer or work for the MVA, I shouldn't have much to worry about. Anyways, enjoy.
Old 07-09-2001 | 09:16 PM
billybones
Burning Brakes

Nice car..
Old 07-09-2001 | 09:20 PM
ribs
Rennlist Member

Thank you...

I was thinking since I left the badges off of the car, I might replace the turbo badge with "civic dx" and put a honda logo right above the rear bumper where the wide porsche lettering used to be. I was also thinking weapon R type R SiR type SH Si DOHC VTEC type S with a big acura symbol all in one big sentance streamed in multiple lines across my back windshield...what do you think about that?
Old 07-09-2001 | 11:09 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

You know what I always thought would be cool?

Putting the turbo emblem right smack dab in the middle. Hold it up there see if it looks good, I don't have one so I wouldn't know

-Matt
Who is trying not to want your car too badly because I'm not supposed to covet my neighbors wife, jackass, or his 951 (if they had them I'm sure God would have included them in the 10 Commandments)
Old 07-10-2001 | 05:27 PM
Eric
Addict
Rennlist Member

Smile

ribs,

The car looks sweet. Man, that Guards Red really shines. For the badge treatment, a slick 951 decal in Porsche font would do the trick.(Whatever happened to that guy anyway?)

Eric(glad to see your back on the road)

Quick Reply: Pics of my car from today!