Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sunroof Part

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2002, 08:04 PM
Blepenske
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Sunroof Part

This is probably kind of a dumb question but I suppose I will make a fool of myself here anyway. :-)
I am having a sunroof noise issue. Have not yet replaced the inner or outer seal. If I pull down on the front of the inside lip on the highway the noise goes away. I also notice that the roof does not appear to be seating itself correctly.
I have an 83 NA 944. This is the pullout type of roof. It appears there should be a series of latches in the front as there are at the back but according to the dealer there are none. Could they be looking at the electric one? What would the part number or name for the latch be and how many are there. I see a latch at <a href="http://www.performanceproducts.com" target="_blank">www.performanceproducts.com</a> but does not give a part number, if there are more than one, and if it is for elect. or non. Any help you could provide I would appreciate.

Bryan

Quick Reply: Sunroof Part