Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CENTRAL FLORIDA 6th Annual Porsche 944 Rally & Swap Meet! APRIL 13th

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 10:46 AM
genevamotorsport
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THANK YOU, to all who attended our event!

Seth and I would like to thank all who attended our event this year! We can't forget to thank our wives, Kim and Susan and of course Elliot too. This crowd is the most polite and considerate bunch I have been around. There was not one piece of trash anywhere and the line of people waiting to thank us was fantastic. We love hosting this event and look forward to next year.

Jeremy
944 Recycling
Geneva Motorsports
Old 04-16-2013, 10:58 PM
drift a 944
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Huge thanks to Jeremy, Seth, Kim, and Susan for hosting and organizing the swap meet for this event! Also a great thanks to Travis from Rennbay for sponsoring the event and hooking us all up with gear and great deals on parts! And another big thanks to Brian for hauling all the way down from SC to bring us tons of affordable parts! I'd also like to thank Jason for organizing the group cruise from Tampa, Terry for the group cruise from Jacksonville, and Myron for supplying all the event decals and banner!

Without all of you guys, this event would not nearly be as successful as it was. THANK YOU!

As of right now, my goals for next year are to advertise the details of the event more clearly (meeting up time vs. start of the rally time, end of the rally location, etc.) as well as bringing some directions to help keep everyone on the right track and on time. As much as I like the grassroots background of this event, I need to realize that it is growing rapidly each year and I need to make sure I'm prepared and organized from all angles!

Tons of pictures from the event are soon to come. Thanks also to those who have already posted theirs!
Old 07-19-2014, 08:56 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

anyone in central/south Florida area know where I can get a 944 manual torque tube?

I need one to run over to Constantine's shop for rebuild and superbearing install.

I can do a pickup anytime between Friday and Sunday of the weekend of July 25th.

any help tracking one down would be hugely appreciated.

thanks.

od.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA 6th Annual Porsche 944 Rally & Swap Meet! APRIL 13th