Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Konrad & Windward Performance Products, Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2001, 02:15 AM
jimnetPA
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Konrad & Windward Performance Products, Inc.

I've been following this thread with interest. Since I too encountered a VERY SIMILAR experience with WINDWARD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS.

Konrad's story has more FACT than FICTION. In fact, the behavior of Dan (Butts) was similar with myself. STALL, STALL, STALL and then when confronted (after finally picking up the phone after several days of constant calling)- HANG UP !!!!!!

This is NOT a vendor I would recommend based on my PERSONAL experience and what I've read about Konrad's experience.

I got my credit card issuer involved and they gave me a full credit for my purchase from Windward - I then filed a FORMAL complaint/dispute against Windward with my credit card company (it's not AMEX).

For those who purchase from Windward - u will notice that they require u to give up the right to file a dispute against them with your credit card company - it's on the sales invoice that they have u sign.

This is a BIG RED FLAG!!!!! In my opinion, only a vendor who has had NUMEROUS credit card disputes lodged against them - would require u to give up that right.

I've purchased from Huntley and other vendors and this wording has NEVER been included on their sales invoice.

I couldn't sit back and let Konrad get SLAMMED for stating the facts in his dealing with WINDWARD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, Inc.

In my opinion, WINDWARD PERFORMAMCE PRODUCTS, Inc. isn't interested in repeat business - otherwise - the attitude of their staff and they way they conduct business would be 180 degrees the opposite from my and Konrad's experiences.

Oh...I've privately gotten emails from others who have had similar problems with WINDWARD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, Inc.

Quick Reply: Konrad & Windward Performance Products, Inc.